Extinct meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Extinct.
- (adjective) : (of e.g. volcanos) permanently inactive
- (adjective satellite) : being out or having grown cold
- (adjective) : no longer in existence; lost or especially having died out leaving no living representatives
Technology has a great advantage in that we are capable of creating dinosaurs and show them on the screen even though they are extinct 65 million years. All of a sudden, we have a fantastic tool that is as good as dreams are.
More words from Urdu related to Extinct
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Extinct meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
لَغزِشمردہسلبکم زوربے تاثیریخَرابی ہَسِياررِياضی عِلامَتِ صِفَرمرگنہیںنابودگیکالعدمڈبوناخالیناپائیداریخرابیناجائزبے وقعتیانفساخصفائناداردوفاتنفیناقصساقطخراب کرنابندینَقصفنا پذیریتوڑ پھوڑردنیستبگاڑناتباہ کرنانفی وجودفوتاِنکاریبے کاربطلاناجاڑنانداردعَيبتردیدتاخت و تاراجباطلضرراتلافنیستیحِرصرحلتفقدان ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Extinct
What are the meanings of Extinct in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Extinct in Urdu are فنا - fana, نابود - naa buud and معدوم - maduum. To understand how would you translate the word Extinct in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Extinct or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Extinct synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Extinct. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Extinct in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Extinct in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Extinct with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by extinct?
Meanings of extinct are فنا - fana, نابود - naa buud and معدوم - maduum
Whats the definition of extinct?
Definition of the extinct are
- (of e.g. volcanos) permanently inactive
- being out or having grown cold
- no longer in existence; lost or especially having died out leaving no living representatives
What is the synonym of extinct?
Synonym of word extinct are doom, destruction, inexistant, defunct, annihilated, extinctive, death, extincted, annihilation, zero
What are the idioms related to extinct?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word extinct.
- Death meets us everywhere
- Nothing is lost and nothing is createdimply matter changes form
- Nothing is lost and nothing is created simply matter changes form
What are the quotes with word extinct?
Here are the quotes with the word extinct in them
- Species go extinct because there are historical contraints built into a given body or a given design. — Kevin Kelly
- Technology has a great advantage in that we are capable of creating dinosaurs and show them on the screen even though they are extinct 65 million years. All of a sudden, we have a fantastic tool that is as good as dreams are. — Werner Herzog
- I will far rather see the race of man extinct than that we should become less than beasts by making the noblest of God's creation, woman, the object of our lust. — Mahatma Gandhi
- I am sorry to say that there is too much point to the wisecrack that life is extinct on other planets because their scientists were more advanced than ours. — John F.Kennedy