Ruin meanings in Urdu
Ruin meanings in Urdu are ہلاکت, ڈبونا, ویرانی, کھنڈر, بربادی, اتلاف, ضرر, وبال, اثر, تباہ کرنا, بگاڑنا, صفائ کرنا, صفائ, پامالی, خَرابی ہَسِيار, بَربادی, تَباہی, اجاڑنا, فنا, برباد کرنا, خراب کرنا Ruin in Urdu. More meanings of ruin, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 12 English and definitions related to the word Ruin.
- (verb) : reduce to bankruptcy
- (noun) : the process of becoming dilapidated
- (noun) : a ruined building
- (noun) : an event that results in destruction
- (noun) : an irrecoverable state of devastation and destruction
- (noun) : failure that results in a loss of position or reputation
- (verb) : destroy or cause to fail
- (verb) : fall into ruin
- (verb) : reduce to ruins
- (verb) : deprive of virginity
- (verb) : destroy completely; damage irreparably
- (noun) : destruction achieved by causing something to be wrecked or ruined
More words related to the meanings of Ruin
More words from Urdu related to Ruin
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ruin meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہلاک کرنانقصان پہنچاناناس یا ویران کرنابوڑنافتنہگھپلا کرنامسمار کرنااجزا کا خوب ملنابے ترتیبیڈوبا دیناڈبکی دینانحوستاکھاڑناکارہ بنانافنا پذیریوضاحتبے رونق کرناڈوبنرمیاستری مشیندردبے رخیناکامیابیدباؤناگواربد فالیبُرا کہنامضرتپھڑکناعلامتخطرہ پیدا کرنارحلتخونرسوخپائمالیآلودہ کَرناگلاناسانہقدم کا نشانصفائمردہحق تلفی کرناالہڑ پناٹُوٹا پُھوٹابدیمرگتذلیل کرناایذاکمیتوڑ پھوڑ دینا ...
Idioms with the word Ruin in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Ruin
What are the meanings of Ruin in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ruin in Urdu are ڈبونا - dubona, اثر - asar, برباد کرنا - bar baad karna, بربادی - bar baadi, کھنڈر - khandar, بگاڑنا - bigaarna, ہلاکت - halaakat, فنا - fana, خراب کرنا - kharaab karna, صفائ - safaa i, اتلاف - itlaaf, وبال - wabaal, ویرانی - wiiraani, تباہ کرنا - tabaah karna, ضرر - zarar, صفائ کرنا - safaa i karna, پامالی - paamaali and اجاڑنا - ujaarna. To understand how would you translate the word Ruin in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ruin or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ruin synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ruin. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ruin in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ruin in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ruin with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ruin?
Meanings of ruin are ڈبونا - dubona, اثر - asar, برباد کرنا - bar baad karna, بربادی - bar baadi, کھنڈر - khandar, بگاڑنا - bigaarna, ہلاکت - halaakat, فنا - fana, خراب کرنا - kharaab karna, صفائ - safaa i, اتلاف - itlaaf, وبال - wabaal, ویرانی - wiiraani, تباہ کرنا - tabaah karna, ضرر - zarar, صفائ کرنا - safaa i karna, پامالی - paamaali and اجاڑنا - ujaarna
Whats the definition of ruin?
Definition of the ruin are
- reduce to bankruptcy
- the process of becoming dilapidated
- a ruined building
- an event that results in destruction
- an irrecoverable state of devastation and destruction
- failure that results in a loss of position or reputation
- destroy or cause to fail
- fall into ruin
- reduce to ruins
- deprive of virginity
- destroy completely; damage irreparably
- destruction achieved by causing something to be wrecked or ruined
What is the synonym of ruin?
Synonym of word ruin are implunge, governance, smash, annihilation, dilapidated, decay, disable, jugulation, impaction, transience
What are the idioms with the word ruin?
Here are the idioms with the word ruin in them.
- Going to ruin is silent work
- The modesty will be the ruin of you
What are the idioms related to ruin?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ruin.
- A golden key opens the all locks
- Death meets us everywhere
- Nothing is lost and nothing is createdimply matter changes form
- Nothing is lost and nothing is created simply matter changes form
- Pigs and whistles
What are the quotes with word ruin?
Here are the quotes with the word ruin in them
- Oh, if I had been loved at the age of seventeen, what an idiot I would be today. Happiness is like smallpox: if you catch it too soon, it can completely ruin your constitution. — Gustave Flaubert
- In editing, it's amazing how you choose the in and out points. What you cut on is everything for creating tension. It's amazing how expanding a shot by five seconds can just ruin the tension. — Sean Durkin
- Bad attitudes will ruin your team. — Terry Bradshaw
- It is difficult to make our material condition better by the best law, but it is easy enough to ruin it by bad laws. — Theodore Roosevelt