Mortality meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Mortality.
- (noun) : the quality or state of being mortal
More words from Urdu related to Mortality
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mortality meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قریب المرگعدموفاتراحتبرباد کرنافوتتوڑ پھوڑلَغزِشخون میں ملا پیشاب خارج کرنااثروبالنزعموتبے وقعتیمرت کالسکونتَباہیرحلتتاخت و تاراجناپائیداریچھٹکارابربادیکھنڈرمرنے والانَقصتاریخ رحلتنیستیخَرابی ہَسِيارکالعدمفنا پذیرنصیبمرگآرامڈبوناقلع قمعساقطعَيبپیشاب کرناآخری فیصلہصفائحالت نزع میںمعدوممرنآسائشخراب کرنااجلنقصانحِرصبول,پیشاب کرنابگاڑنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Mortality
What are the meanings of Mortality in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mortality in Urdu are موت - maut and فنا - fana. To understand how would you translate the word Mortality in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mortality or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mortality synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mortality. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mortality in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mortality in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mortality with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mortality?
Meanings of mortality are موت - maut and فنا - fana
Whats the definition of mortality?
Definition of the mortality are
- the quality or state of being mortal
What is the synonym of mortality?
Synonym of word mortality are mortalness, demies, decease, expiration, annihilative, dying, transience, death, ruin, quietus
What are the idioms related to mortality?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mortality.
- Death meets us everywhere
- Nothing is lost and nothing is createdimply matter changes form
- Nothing is lost and nothing is created simply matter changes form
- Old men go to death death comes to young men
- The fear of death is worse than death
What are the quotes with word mortality?
Here are the quotes with the word mortality in them
- My feelings about my mortality are less selfish than they used to be. I used to affect a cavalier attitude to death now I see it from my son's perspective. — Rufus Sewell
- The biggest public health challenge is rebuilding health systems. In other words, if you look at cholera or maternal mortality or tuberculosis in Haiti, they're major problems in Haiti, but the biggest problem is rebuilding systems. — Paul Farmer