Death meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Death.
- (noun) : the time when something ends
- (noun) : a final state
- (noun) : the act of killing
- (noun) : the event of dying or departure from life
- (noun) : the personification of death
- (noun) : the permanent end of all life functions in an organism or part of an organism
- (noun) : the absence of life or state of being dead
- (noun) : the time at which life ends; continuing until dead
It is old age, rather than death, that is to be contrasted with life. Old age is life's parody, whereas death transforms life into a destiny: in a way it preserves it by giving it the absolute dimension. Death does away with time.
More words related to the meanings of Death
More words from Urdu related to Death
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Death meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مردم کشیبھاگ جاناغارت گریہٹاناآسائشفوتمنتقلیآگے کو بڑھانابرباد کرناکرم ریکھبول,پیشاب کرناکم یابیمقدرحادثہتصریفمرتا ہُواکالعدمانتقالفرار ہوناخالی پندھکیلنابگاڑنااکالقضاوبالمَوتزہرِ قاتَلکشت و خونفنانر ہنساگریز کرناعملسرکناآسودگیچھٹناحملکاروائتَباہیہونیقِلَّتضعفمصيبتکشیدہقریب المرگساقطفنا پزیریموت میں بھگونابھگینقل کرناہلچل میں ہونا ...
Idioms with the word Death in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Death
What are the meanings of Death in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Death in Urdu are وفات - wafaat, ہلاکت - halaakat, فنا - fana, کال - kaal, انتقال - inteqaal, موت - maut, مرگ - marg, قذا - qaza, فوت - faut and اجل - ajal. To understand how would you translate the word Death in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Death or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Death synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Death. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Death in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Death in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Death with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by death?
Meanings of death are وفات - wafaat, ہلاکت - halaakat, فنا - fana, کال - kaal, انتقال - inteqaal, موت - maut, مرگ - marg, قذا - qaza, فوت - faut and اجل - ajal
Whats the definition of death?
Definition of the death are
- the time when something ends
- a final state
- the act of killing
- the event of dying or departure from life
- the personification of death
- the permanent end of all life functions in an organism or part of an organism
- the absence of life or state of being dead
- the time at which life ends; continuing until dead
What is the synonym of death?
Synonym of word death are obit, jugulation, defunct, famine, transportation, execution, annihilation, transfer, disaster, annihilated
What are the idioms with the word death?
Here are the idioms with the word death in them.
- A fair death honours the whole life
- An honourable death is better than disgraceful life
- Better face the death once than be in perpetual apprehension
- Even death does not come on asking
- Fhe that fears death lives not
What are the idioms related to death?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word death.
- Death meets us everywhere
- Nothing is lost and nothing is createdimply matter changes form
- Nothing is lost and nothing is created simply matter changes form
- A king's palace and scarcity of pearls
- The sea complains for want of water
What are the quotes with word death?
Here are the quotes with the word death in them
- It is old age, rather than death, that is to be contrasted with life. Old age is life's parody, whereas death transforms life into a destiny: in a way it preserves it by giving it the absolute dimension. Death does away with time. — Simone de Beauvoir
- At a certain age, death becomes familiar to you-or a loss becomes familiar-the tragedies that are more commonplace in life. — Jessica Lange
- It's not the normal way to look at things but I experienced death at a really young age and because of that it's been part of my mental landscape that death is really very possible. — Cate Blanchett
- A face to lose youth for, to occupy age With the dream of, meet death with. — Robert Browning