Annihilation meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Annihilation.
- (noun) : total destruction
- (noun) : destruction by annihilating something
Prime Minister Sharon, Prime Minister Abbas, I urge you today to end the designs of those who seek destruction, annihilation and occupation, and I urge you to have the will and the courage to begin to realize our dreams of peace, prosperity and coexistence.
We travel together, passengers on a little spaceship, dependent on it's vulnerable reserves of air and soil, all committed, for our safety, to it's security and peace. Preserved from annihilation only by the care, the work and the love we give our fragile craft.
More words related to the meanings of Annihilation
More words from Urdu related to Annihilation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Annihilation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خَرابی ہَسِيارنابودگیچوکضائع شدہ مقدارقلع قمعرد کرناتاراج کرنامردم کشیغارت گریراحتریختنقصاننصیبسانہقتل کرنے والاغریبیبرتھا کرناگلاناخَطاناس یا ویران کرناعدماجلزہرِ قاتَلضررصفائہیچخطابربادانتشاربے فائدہ کرنالٹنانر ہنسانحوستسکونکالعدمویرانیخراب کرناتنزلتباہیگھمسانفقرکاٹناجھرنالَغزِشاللے تللےمعدومیتقذاہلاکتاجاڑتباہ کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Annihilation
What are the meanings of Annihilation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Annihilation in Urdu are نیستی - neysti, بربادی - bar baadi, ہلاکت - halaakat, فنا - fana and قلع قمع - qala qama. To understand how would you translate the word Annihilation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Annihilation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Annihilation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Annihilation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Annihilation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Annihilation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Annihilation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by annihilation?
Meanings of annihilation are نیستی - neysti, بربادی - bar baadi, ہلاکت - halaakat, فنا - fana and قلع قمع - qala qama
Whats the definition of annihilation?
Definition of the annihilation are
- total destruction
- destruction by annihilating something
What is the synonym of annihilation?
Synonym of word annihilation are extinction, wastery, slaughter, destruction, adversity, wasteness, ruin, decay, nihility, wastages
What are the idioms related to annihilation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word annihilation.
- Death meets us everywhere
- Nothing is lost and nothing is createdimply matter changes form
- Nothing is lost and nothing is created simply matter changes form
- Pigs and whistles
- Religion without piety path done more mischief in the world than all other things put together
What are the quotes with word annihilation?
Here are the quotes with the word annihilation in them
- Prime Minister Sharon, Prime Minister Abbas, I urge you today to end the designs of those who seek destruction, annihilation and occupation, and I urge you to have the will and the courage to begin to realize our dreams of peace, prosperity and coexistence. — King Abdullah II
- The crown of life is neither happiness nor annihilation it is understanding. — Winifred Holtby
- We travel together, passengers on a little spaceship, dependent on it's vulnerable reserves of air and soil, all committed, for our safety, to it's security and peace. Preserved from annihilation only by the care, the work and the love we give our fragile craft. — Adlai E.Stevenson
- The only way into truth is through one's own annihilation through dwelling a long time in a state of extreme and total humiliation. — Simone Weil