Facility meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Facility.
- (noun) : skillful performance or ability without difficulty
- (noun) : a service that an organization or a piece of equipment offers you
- (noun) : something designed and created to serve a particular function and to afford a particular convenience or service
- (noun) : a building or place that provides a particular service or is used for a particular industry
- (noun) : a natural effortlessness
More words related to the meanings of Facility
More words from Urdu related to Facility
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Facility meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کٹنے اور بڑھنے کی قابلیتقابلِ درگذررعایتآسانیآسودہ حالیامکانپھس پھساہٹخوش اخلاقیبردباریدرد مٹاناکمزوریسہولیتچکنا پنمُبارَک باددھیرجتشکیل پزیریبسرامسستیفراغڈھیلا پنعَمَل پَذِيریانسانیتپرم آنندمعافیدودھیا پنجسمانی درديفتتسہیلملاستبَدھاوارحم دلیرحمدلیآرامکاہلیآرام پہنچاناگاڑھا پناِمکانِيَتشرافتپرم سکھنرم دلیگھٹیچینخوشگوارتَسہِيلرقتبدھاواغریبیموم دلیبے چینیمندا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Facility
What are the meanings of Facility in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Facility in Urdu are سکھ - sukh, نرمی - narmi, سہولت - sahuulat and آسانی - aasaani. To understand how would you translate the word Facility in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Facility or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Facility synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Facility. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Facility in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Facility in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Facility with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by facility?
Meanings of facility are سکھ - sukh, نرمی - narmi, سہولت - sahuulat and آسانی - aasaani
Whats the definition of facility?
Definition of the facility are
- skillful performance or ability without difficulty
- a service that an organization or a piece of equipment offers you
- something designed and created to serve a particular function and to afford a particular convenience or service
- a building or place that provides a particular service or is used for a particular industry
- a natural effortlessness
What is the synonym of facility?
Synonym of word facility are sikhs, leniency, soecificness, amenity, petiteness, facundity, plexure, laxity, sikerness, easiness
What are the idioms related to facility?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word facility.
- No joy without alloy
- East and west home is best
- In weal and woe
- Love is very fruitful both of honey and gall
- Short pleasure long lament
What are the quotes with word facility?
Here are the quotes with the word facility in them
- Animation can explain whatever the mind of man can conceive. This facility makes it the most versatile and explicit means of communication yet devised for quick mass appreciation. — Walt Disney
- The facility of obtaining food is beneficial in two ways to the owners of capital, it at the same time raises profits and increases the amount of consumable commodities. — David Ricardo
- The three great ends which a statesman ought to propose to himself in the government of a nation, are one, Security to possessors two, facility to acquirers and three, hope to all. — Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- If history, philosophy and so on vanish from academic life, what they leave in their wake may be a technical training facility or corporate research institute. But it will not be a university in the classical sense of the term, and it would be deceptive to call it one. — Terry Eagleton