Ease meanings in Urdu
Ease meanings in Urdu are بسرام, فراغ, سکھ, سہولت, آنند, آسانی, کل, فراغت, راحت, چین, پریشانی و بدمزگی سے نجات, جسمانی درد, محنت سے فراغت, درد مٹانا, دکھ ہرنا, سکھ چین یا آرام دینا, بے چینی, آسائش, تکلیف دور کرنا, آرام, آرام پہنچانا, قرار, نعیم Ease in Urdu. More meanings of ease, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Ease.
- (noun) : a freedom from financial difficulty that promotes a comfortable state
- (verb) : lessen pain or discomfort; alleviate
- (noun) : freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort
- (noun) : freedom from constraint or embarrassment
- (noun) : freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility)
- (noun) : the condition of being comfortable or relieved (especially after being relieved of distress)
- (verb) : move gently or carefully
- (verb) : make easier
- (verb) : lessen the intensity of or calm
More words related to the meanings of Ease
More words from Urdu related to Ease
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ease meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے کم و کاستچھوٹا کَرناچپ کراناآشتیالجھن میں ڈالناتعدادمستقل مزاجیاِمکانِيَتدرستینومابھرا ہواسبکدوشیآہستہشادمان کرناسپہ سالاربے آرامیکساؤمقررحقِ آسائشڈھارس دینارنگ رلیاںفرحتدو دلاگیتیموج مارنامُکَمَّلسکوتبڑاتونگریمسلمچپ کرناتہیہسکلبے ہودہتَسہِيلثبوتسیریلطفعلیحدگیٹھیراؤخوش وخرم ہونابدھاواعلاج کرنا êlaajدو یا دو سے زیادہ اعدادآرام دینابنستسکین کرنافراغبنولے نکالناتصدیعہ دینا ...
Idiom with the word Ease in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Ease
What are the meanings of Ease in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ease in Urdu are بے چینی - bey chaeni, قرار - qaraar, آسانی - aasaani, آرام - aaraam, کل - kul, راحت - raahat, سہولت - sahuulat, فراغت - faraaghat, بسرام - Busraam, چین - chiin, آسائش - aasaa ish, سکھ - sukh, نعیم - naiim, فراغ - faraagh and آنند - Aanund. To understand how would you translate the word Ease in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ease or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ease synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ease. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ease in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ease in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ease with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ease?
Meanings of ease are بے چینی - bey chaeni, قرار - qaraar, آسانی - aasaani, آرام - aaraam, کل - kul, راحت - raahat, سہولت - sahuulat, فراغت - faraaghat, بسرام - Busraam, چین - chiin, آسائش - aasaa ish, سکھ - sukh, نعیم - naiim, فراغ - faraagh and آنند - Aanund
Whats the definition of ease?
Definition of the ease are
- a freedom from financial difficulty that promotes a comfortable state
- lessen pain or discomfort; alleviate
- freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort
- freedom from constraint or embarrassment
- freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility)
- the condition of being comfortable or relieved (especially after being relieved of distress)
- move gently or carefully
- make easier
- lessen the intensity of or calm
What is the synonym of ease?
Synonym of word ease are sugarless, imperturbation, ingeniousness, resoles, morrow, comfort, easiness, colliquation, discontent, yesterdays
What are the idioms with the word ease?
Here are the idioms with the word ease in them.
- Think of ease but work on
What are the idioms related to ease?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ease.
- Rest comes from unrest and unrest again from rest
- Better suffer for truth than prosper by falshood
- No joy without alloy
- Sit tight
- Swear the peace
What are the quotes with word ease?
Here are the quotes with the word ease in them
- The job of buildings is to improve human relations: architecture must ease them, not make them worse. — Ralph Erskine
- True ease in writing comes from art, not chance, as those who move easiest have learned to dance. — Alexander Pope
- To be at ease is better than to be at business. Nothing really belongs to us but time, which even he has who has nothing else. — Baltasar Gracian
- The speed of communication, the speed of information transfer, the cheapness of communication, the ease of moving things around the world are a difference in kind as well as degree. — Paul A. Volcker