Feeble meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Feeble.
- (adjective satellite) : lacking strength
- (adjective satellite) : pathetically lacking in force or effectiveness
- (adjective satellite) : lacking bodily or muscular strength or vitality
More words related to the meanings of Feeble
More words from Urdu related to Feeble
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Feeble meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بزدلپرمغزدبلامغلوبدبلا پنجلدیچکرانالچلچاباطلپھپھسبوڑھابے رونقبُڈّھامردہپچ پچاسوکھناالل ٹپوکم اِستعدادبیمارنحیف بنانااعتماد کرناعلیلنرمبیمار کی مانندبے ہمتسستسال خوردہبے اعصابفَريلخرانٹبدھولَغزَندَہلاغربھولاٹیڑھا ہونادبلاپتلابے ہوش ہو جانالچکداربے کارلجلجاسن رسیدہرنجورکچازردزارلٹ جانارقتنامرادمُستقل بیمارسُوکھا ...
Idioms with the word Feeble in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Feeble
What are the meanings of Feeble in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Feeble in Urdu are کم زور - kam zor, ضعیف - zaiif, زار - zaar, ناتواں - naa tawaan, نحیف - nahiif, پلپلا - pilpila and ضَعِيف. To understand how would you translate the word Feeble in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Feeble or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Feeble synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Feeble. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Feeble in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Feeble in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Feeble with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by feeble?
Meanings of feeble are کم زور - kam zor, ضعیف - zaiif, زار - zaar, ناتواں - naa tawaan, نحیف - nahiif, پلپلا - pilpila and ضَعِيف
Whats the definition of feeble?
Definition of the feeble are
- lacking strength
- pathetically lacking in force or effectiveness
- lacking bodily or muscular strength or vitality
What is the synonym of feeble?
Synonym of word feeble are nerveless, debilitated, tzars, enfeebled, skinny, malnourished, pithless, zaar, rushlike, old
What are the idioms with the word feeble?
Here are the idioms with the word feeble in them.
- A feeble body makes the mind weak
- Ignorance is a feeble remedy for our ills
What are the idioms related to feeble?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word feeble.
- A pennyweight of love his worth a pound of law
- Bind the sack before it be full
- Bodily labour earns not much
- Feel one's oats
- Forced sale
What are the quotes with word feeble?
Here are the quotes with the word feeble in them
- The beautiful seems right by force of beauty, and the feeble wrong because of weakness. — Virginia Woolf
- The beautiful seems right by force of beauty and the feeble wrong because of weakness. — Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- Los Angeles gives one the feeling of the future more strongly than any city I know of. A bad future, too, like something out of Fritz Lang's feeble imagination. — Henry Miller
- Nothing turns out to be so oppressive and unjust as a feeble government. — Edmund Burke