Flirt meanings in Urdu
Flirt meanings in Urdu are چوچلے بازی, اترانا, ڈورے ڈالنا, کِسی خَيال سے کھيلنا, ناز نَخرے سے کام لينا, پيا ر کا ڈھونگ کرنا, جھُوٹی مُحَبّت کرنا, فلَرٹ کرنا, ادا دکھلانا, چھیڑ چھاڑ کرنا, ناز و نخرا کرنا, اٹھلانا, کھیل کرنا, چنچل, شوخ Flirt in Urdu. More meanings of flirt, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Flirt.
- (verb) : talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions
- (verb) : behave carelessly or indifferently
- (noun) : a seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men
More words related to the meanings of Flirt
More words from Urdu related to Flirt
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Flirt meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مسرورکج خلقباش شاششوخ طبعملیداادمادیبوالہوسنافرمانالفتنُکتَہ سَنجپھینکفوریبیضادقیقتماشے کاڈینگنازادامسلناشادانجال پھیلاناآوارہ پھرنابے کلضرر رساںظاہر داریخود سرالل ٹپوشائستہ و مہذبچَمَکتا دَمَکتادبنگکھیلمذبذبچنچلسرکشزرق برقعیاشواضعبےلحاظالبیلابے تابظالمظریفبھرتا بنانااچپلکھلاڑمُتذَبذَبفتنہڈھکوسلاخُوش پوشچھیڑ چھاڑ کرناجلد ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Flirt
What are the meanings of Flirt in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Flirt in Urdu are چوچلے بازی, چھیڑ چھاڑ کرنا - chheyr chhaar karna, شوخ - shokh, اترانا - itraana, اٹھلانا - Ithlana, چنچل - chanchal and ڈورے ڈالنا - dorey daalna. To understand how would you translate the word Flirt in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Flirt or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Flirt synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Flirt. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Flirt in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Flirt in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Flirt with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by flirt?
Meanings of flirt are چوچلے بازی, چھیڑ چھاڑ کرنا - chheyr chhaar karna, شوخ - shokh, اترانا - itraana, اٹھلانا - Ithlana, چنچل - chanchal and ڈورے ڈالنا - dorey daalna
Whats the definition of flirt?
Definition of the flirt are
- talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions
- behave carelessly or indifferently
- a seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men
What is the synonym of flirt?
Synonym of word flirt are affectation, fling, frisky, witty, vaunt, frolic, flippant, volatile, vivacious, facetious
What are the idioms related to flirt?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word flirt.
- They that tease each other love each other
- Queany quinic
What are the quotes with word flirt?
Here are the quotes with the word flirt in them
- One of the best parts of growing older? You can flirt all you like since you've become harmless. — Liz Smith
- To have a man who can flirt is next thing to indispensable to a leader of society. — Margaret Oliphant
- Some women flirt more with what they say, and some with what they do. — Anna Held
- I am not a sexy woman, I'm not beautiful, I'm not a sex kitten, I don't flirt with people, yet I've been tagged more of sex symbol than women who truly are and I that's solely because I don't reveal too much: people are curious. — Shirley Manson