Mash meanings in Urdu
Mash meanings in Urdu are ملغوبہ یا سانی سا, ایک قسم کا شعیرہ, کچومر, سانی, ثانی, مسلنا, دلنا, پیسنا, ملغوبہ, کچلا ہوا, کچلنا, کچومر نکالنا, ملنا, بھرتا بنانا, بھرتا, ملیدا, ڈورے ڈالنا Mash in Urdu. More meanings of mash, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
ملغوبہ یا سانی سا ایک قسم کا شعیرہ کچومر سانی ثانی مسلنا دلنا پیسنا ملغوبہ کچلا ہوا کچلنا کچومر نکالنا ملنا بھرتا بنانا بھرتا ملیدا ڈورے ڈالنا
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Mash.
- (verb) : reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading
- (verb) : talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions
- (verb) : to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- (noun) : mixture of ground animal feeds
- (noun) : a mixture of mashed malt grains and hot water; used in brewing
The pattern of a newspaperman's life is like the plot of 'Black Beauty.' Sometimes he finds a kind master who gives him a dry stall and an occasional bran mash in the form of a Christmas bonus, sometimes he falls into the hands of a mean owner who drives him in spite of spavins and expects him to live on potato peelings.
More words related to the meanings of Mash
More words from Urdu related to Mash
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mash meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پیمانیک جا کرنابندگی کرنانویسندہشکنجہقبضہ کرنافلَرٹ کرنابرباد ہوناپسند کرناچپکاناجوڑاالمعارض ہونازنگ آلود ہوناچورما کرنارغبت رکھنامُتحِد کَرناحلوہ کدونفع اٹھاناگدگادبا ہوابرابر ہونایکساںساننالیناراس آنارواج دیناکھچڑیہاتھ لگنااکھٹا ہوناانکار کرنامرکبشوخآفت توڑنااتفاق کرنادلنانامہلمحہمانا جانامرجھاناڈھین چن ڈھین چن کرناایساپیوند ہوناشادی شدہ جوڑاچوکورنفعمل کر گرمی پہنچانامقابلکُچَلنَالگانا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Mash
What are the meanings of Mash in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mash in Urdu are ملنا - milna, پیسنا - piisna, ثانی - saani, کچلنا - kuchalna, مسلنا - masalna, ملغوبہ - Malghooba, کچلا ہوا, بھرتا - bhurta, ملیدا - maliida, ڈورے ڈالنا - dorey daalna and دلنا - dalna. To understand how would you translate the word Mash in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mash or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mash synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mash. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mash in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mash in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mash with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mash?
Meanings of mash are ملنا - milna, پیسنا - piisna, ثانی - saani, کچلنا - kuchalna, مسلنا - masalna, ملغوبہ - Malghooba, کچلا ہوا, بھرتا - bhurta, ملیدا - maliida, ڈورے ڈالنا - dorey daalna and دلنا - dalna
Whats the definition of mash?
Definition of the mash are
- reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading
- talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions
- to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- mixture of ground animal feeds
- a mixture of mashed malt grains and hot water; used in brewing
What is the synonym of mash?
Synonym of word mash are fret, bray, join, grutten, second, urn, find, afflict, introduce, grinds
What are the idioms related to mash?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mash.
- It is an ill wind that blows nobody good
- Until further orders
- A true friend will never be found or he is as it were another self
- Do one proud
- Fall across
What are the quotes with word mash?
Here are the quotes with the word mash in them
- The pattern of a newspaperman's life is like the plot of 'Black Beauty.' Sometimes he finds a kind master who gives him a dry stall and an occasional bran mash in the form of a Christmas bonus, sometimes he falls into the hands of a mean owner who drives him in spite of spavins and expects him to live on potato peelings. — A. J. Liebling
- I don't care how famous a guitarist is, he ain't learned everything. There's always somewhere to go, something to mash up, but he ain't found it yet. You never learn everything on that guitar neck. — David Edwards