Vivid meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Vivid.
- (adjective satellite) : evoking lifelike images within the mind
- (adjective satellite) : having the clarity and freshness of immediate experience
- (adjective satellite) : (of color) having the highest saturation
- (adjective satellite) : having strong or striking color
More words related to the meanings of Vivid
More words from Urdu related to Vivid
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Vivid meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نورانیذہینکاٹتاغَضَبناکاعلان کرناخوش مزاجشرارت انگیزیشتابجوشِيلاڈھیٹنتھرا ہواچھیڑناچھبیلابھاریتَيزکمزورچُستوَحشیصریحگستاخضدیروانی سےآمادہکڑواپٹپوڑہاآتش نادکچابک دستہویدا کرنالچامعلومساریچریراگلدو ٹوکقطعپرآشوبتیز گامغرہصريحدل دوزتیز نکاتیمُشتاقاجاگرنوحہ کرناآنکھ سے محسُوس ہونے والاخوشنہایتمضبوطنقاشی یا مُجسمہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Vivid
What are the meanings of Vivid in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Vivid in Urdu are تیز - teyz, واضح - waazeh, شوخ - shokh and واضع - waazeh. To understand how would you translate the word Vivid in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Vivid or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Vivid synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Vivid. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Vivid in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Vivid in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Vivid with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by vivid?
Meanings of vivid are تیز - teyz, واضح - waazeh, شوخ - shokh and واضع - waazeh
Whats the definition of vivid?
Definition of the vivid are
- evoking lifelike images within the mind
- having the clarity and freshness of immediate experience
- (of color) having the highest saturation
- having strong or striking color
What is the synonym of vivid?
Synonym of word vivid are flisky, opepe, volatile, spewiness, sharp, spirable, quicker, pandurated, evincing, tart
What are the idioms related to vivid?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word vivid.
- Queany quinic
- Men apt to promise are apt to forget
- Hard headed
- Plain as the nose in your face
- In its naked absurdity
What are the quotes with word vivid?
Here are the quotes with the word vivid in them
- It is eerie being all but alone in Westminster Abbey. Without the tourists, there are only the dead, many of them kings and queens. They speak powerfully and put my thoughts into vivid perspective. — A.N.Wilson
- About astrology and palmistry: they are good because they make people vivid and full of possibilities. They are communism at its best. Everybody has a birthday and almost everybody has a palm. — Kurt Vonnegut
- There is no glory in war, yet from the blackness of its history, there emerge vivid colours of human character and courage. Those who risked their lives to help their friends. — Silvia Cartwright
- I have absurdly vivid dreams. — Erin Morgenstern