Gangster meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Gangster.
- (noun) : a criminal who is a member of gang
More words related to the meanings of Gangster
More words from Urdu related to Gangster
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Gangster meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خبیثسیلانیاجاڑزرعی غُلامشریرپلیتکوذہسمندری ڈاکو یا چوراڑی ماربے حیاخادماٹھائی گیراپاجیبے ایمان شخصشرڈببٹھگہرجائیمتروککمینہجھوٹابدگناہگاردادا گیرٹھگیاآوارہچاکراُچکّاناپاکمنہ بناناہنسیغنڈاڈانواڈول پھرنے والابُرے کام کرنے والاگستاخی کرناحیلے بازشیطانیفتنہ گرحرامزادہعیار فطرتیبدشعارحاشیہ نشیناُڑا لے جانے والاگنداگلاسقہقہہہلاکوبگڑا ہواآگے پیچھے پھرتا ہواچور ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Gangster
What are the meanings of Gangster in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gangster in Urdu are بدمعاش - bad maaash, دادا گیر - dada giir, اُچکّا - Uchka and اچکا - uchakka. To understand how would you translate the word Gangster in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gangster or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gangster synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gangster. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gangster in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gangster in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gangster with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gangster?
Meanings of gangster are بدمعاش - bad maaash, دادا گیر - dada giir, اُچکّا - Uchka and اچکا - uchakka
Whats the definition of gangster?
Definition of the gangster are
- a criminal who is a member of gang
What is the synonym of gangster?
Synonym of word gangster are crooks, ruffian, woefuller, clupeid, crooking, picaroon, whummled, bullyboy, racketeer, croaks
What are the idioms related to gangster?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word gangster.
- A reformed rake makes the best husband
- Hats off to
- Riff raff
- The man is a scoundrel who knows how to accept a favour but does not know how to return it
What are the quotes with word gangster?
Here are the quotes with the word gangster in them
- Attitude is attitude, whether you're a West Coast gangster or East Coast gangster, you know? — Paul Walker
- I was raised in Chicago and I guess that was one of the special breeding grounds for gangsters of all colors. That was the Detroit of the gangster world. The car industry was thugs. — Quincy Jones
- How did we suddenly become entranced with gangster culture? I saw it this morning on campus. When did the black community say we should all look like criminals? — Tim Reid
- I was always raised on cowboy films, and then when I could start making choices about the movies I wanted to watch I found myself wanting to watch gangster films which were slightly more sophisticated than the baseline stuff that was in westerns. — Shia LaBeouf