Villain meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Villain.
- (noun) : a wicked or evil person; someone who does evil deliberately
- (noun) : the principal bad character in a film or work of fiction
More words related to the meanings of Villain
More words from Urdu related to Villain
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Villain meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ناساز گارسمندری ڈاکو یا چورلنگاڑامفسدپلیدغُنڈاگھٹیا شخصباغیفسادیبددل لگی بازقباحتحجتیمناقضگونا گوںلڑائ پر در پےطرف ثانیخبیثہلناناجنسفریبیزہریلابدکارتیزدرجنفاجرناخلفولدالزناٹھگخرابینافرمانلڑائی جھگڑا کرنے والا شخصڈانواڈول پھرنے والااُچکّامقابلضدچاکرحیلے بازدوسری جانبرافذیخرابرندانہبد چلنذلیلظالمنقلیبے ادبمصیبتزیاں کارشریر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Villain
|To have no equal||مخالف کے بغیر|
What are the meanings of Villain in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Villain in Urdu are مخالف - mukhaalif, بدمعاش - bad maaash, شریر - shariir, لچا - luchcha, غنڈا - ghunda, حرامزادہ - haraam zaadah and غُنڈا. To understand how would you translate the word Villain in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Villain or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Villain synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Villain. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Villain in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Villain in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Villain with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by villain?
Meanings of villain are مخالف - mukhaalif, بدمعاش - bad maaash, شریر - shariir, لچا - luchcha, غنڈا - ghunda, حرامزادہ - haraam zaadah and غُنڈا
Whats the definition of villain?
Definition of the villain are
- a wicked or evil person; someone who does evil deliberately
- the principal bad character in a film or work of fiction
What is the synonym of villain?
Synonym of word villain are opposer, knave, ragguled, knavish, crook, objector, blackguard, grumblers, opposable, gangster
What are the idioms related to villain?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word villain.
- A reformed rake makes the best husband
- Hats off to
- Riff raff
- The man is a scoundrel who knows how to accept a favour but does not know how to return it
What are the quotes with word villain?
Here are the quotes with the word villain in them
- I liked getting the best villain award. I thought that was funny. — Stephen Dorff
- I did this within a philosophical framework, and a moral and legal framework. And I have been turned into a cartoon of the greatest villain in the history of lobbying. — Jack Abramoff
- I think if you do something effectively whether you're the lover or the comic or the action guy or the villain like I play movies are very expensive to make. Chances are you'll get asked to play that part again. — Christopher Walken