Get down meanings in Urdu
Get down meanings in Urdu is اترنا Get down in Urdu. More meanings of get down, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Get down Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Get down.
- (verb) : take the first step or steps in carrying out an action
- (verb) : lower someone's spirits; make downhearted
- (verb) : pass through the esophagus as part of eating or drinking
- (verb) : move something or somebody to a lower position
- (verb) : alight from (a horse)
- (verb) : lower (one's body) as by kneeling
- (verb) : put down in writing; of texts, musical compositions, etc.
I remember driving to North Carolina when I was a little girl in a snowstorm to get down to my mom's family in the Carolinas. There were chains on the car - it was the late sixties - and we were just singing in the car. Christmas carols.
More words from Urdu related to Get down
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Get down meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Get down in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Get down in Urdu is اترنا - utarna. To understand how would you translate the word Get down in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Get down or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Get down synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Get down. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Get down in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Get down in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Get down with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by get down?
Meaning of get down is اترنا - utarna
Whats the definition of get down?
Definition of the get down are
- take the first step or steps in carrying out an action
- lower someone's spirits; make downhearted
- pass through the esophagus as part of eating or drinking
- move something or somebody to a lower position
- alight from (a horse)
- lower (one's body) as by kneeling
- put down in writing; of texts, musical compositions, etc.
What is the synonym of get down?
Synonym of word get down are house, get off, disembarrass, dwindle, waste, disembarkation, disembogue, pitch, lessen, disembowelment
What are the quotes with word get down?
Here are the quotes with the word get down in them
- After working for years in Hollywood where the actors have taken over, it was a real relief to get down there and not only have some children, but also have some actors that had no attitude. — Phillip Noyce
- I remember driving to North Carolina when I was a little girl in a snowstorm to get down to my mom's family in the Carolinas. There were chains on the car - it was the late sixties - and we were just singing in the car. Christmas carols. — Tori Amos
- Once you are over 30, 35 years old, I think everyone should get down to the gym and start moving again. — Warren Cuccurullo
- You're just left with yourself all the time, whatever you do anyway. You've got to get down to your own God in your own temple. It's all down to you, mate. — John Lennon