Befall meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Befall.
- (verb) : happen, occur, or be the case in the course of events or by chance
- (verb) : become of; happen to
When we have done our best, we can, as a united people, take whatever may befall with calm courage and confidence that this old nation will survive and if death should come to many of us, death is not the end.
More words related to the meanings of Befall
More words from Urdu related to Befall
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Befall meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
واقع ہوناپامال کرناسکڑناہلکا پھلکااللے تللےاتارنانوبتآشیاںڈھانکناصافسَرياہویدابے چراغبگڑنارالانتقال کرناٹھیرنالباسچھوٹا کرنابگاڑناپھیکابربادیپولاکھسناکم ہو جانارخشتا راج کرنامکانڈیراجگہ مہیا کرنانازل ہوناسبکپَہُنچنامزاحمت کرناجوتجائیداد کو برباد کرناخیمہ کھڑا کرناجمناوفات ہو جاناٹھیراناجامہہلکا کرناپامالنازکڈبوناروشنیتباہیسمٹناکم وزنگرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Befall
What are the meanings of Befall in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Befall in Urdu are اترنا - utarna, نازل ہونا - naazil hona, بیتنا - biitna, عرض ہونا - aariz hona and وارد ہونا - waarid hona. To understand how would you translate the word Befall in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Befall or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Befall synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Befall. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Befall in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Befall in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Befall with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by befall?
Meanings of befall are اترنا - utarna, نازل ہونا - naazil hona, بیتنا - biitna, عرض ہونا - aariz hona and وارد ہونا - waarid hona
Whats the definition of befall?
Definition of the befall are
- happen, occur, or be the case in the course of events or by chance
- become of; happen to
What is the synonym of befall?
Synonym of word befall are get down, descend, vest, waste, occur, tabernacle, happen, pitch, expire, house
What are the idioms with the word befall?
Here are the idioms with the word befall in them.
- Good things befall the good
What are the idioms related to befall?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word befall.
- Fly out
- Have the sun in one eyes
- Have the sun in ones eyes
- Pay through the nose
- When the pot boils over it cools itself
What are the quotes with word befall?
Here are the quotes with the word befall in them
- Take a course in good water and air and in the eternal youth of Nature you may renew your own. Go quietly, alone no harm will befall you. — John Muir
- When we have done our best, we can, as a united people, take whatever may befall with calm courage and confidence that this old nation will survive and if death should come to many of us, death is not the end. — Eamon de Valera
- I've become a professional failure - in order to pay the mortgage I have to remain unemployed. Luckily, a disaster always seems to befall me at exactly the right moment. — Toby Young
- Have no fear of moving into the unknown. Simply step out fearlessly knowing that I am with you, therefore no harm can befall you all is very, very well. Do this in complete faith and confidence. — Pope John Paul II