Get on meanings in Urdu
Get on Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Get on.
- (verb) : grow old or older
- (verb) : get up on the back of
- (verb) : have smooth relations
- (verb) : grow late or (of time) elapse
- (verb) : appear in a show, on T.V. or radio
- (verb) : get on board of (trains, buses, ships, aircraft, etc.)
I love being around my friends and my family and spending time with my husband. I like being normal and recharging my batteries, and I feel like I have the coolest job in the world where I get to get on stage and perform and get to do a lot of really amazing things.
More words from Urdu related to Get on
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Get on meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ڈھالناجھکناہستی میں لاناپیشگیتقدمصورتاندامخوش قسمت ہوناراہ نکالنالوہار خانہچلناات پتی کرناپیش رفتڈولصنعتفروغ پاناقدم بڑھاناآگے بڑھناڈھنگترقی کرناپھلناسازسرشتپیش قدمیترقیبناوٹترکیبپنپناستارہ چمکنابنانامزاجراغب ہوناآگے کرنانموپیدا کرناحبثہفروع پاناگھڑنااپجانامخلوق کرناجگہ دینانشو نماشکلقویٰ کاٹھیپروان چڑھناآغاز ہونابھٹیتیار کرنااُگاناپر لگانا ...
Idiom with the word Get on in it
Idiom related to the meaning of Get on
What are the meanings of Get on in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Get on in Urdu are فروغ پانا - farogh paana and آگے بڑھنا - aagey barhna. To understand how would you translate the word Get on in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Get on or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Get on synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Get on. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Get on in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Get on in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Get on with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by get on?
Meanings of get on are فروغ پانا - farogh paana and آگے بڑھنا - aagey barhna
Whats the definition of get on?
Definition of the get on are
- grow old or older
- get up on the back of
- have smooth relations
- grow late or (of time) elapse
- appear in a show, on T.V. or radio
- get on board of (trains, buses, ships, aircraft, etc.)
What is the synonym of get on?
Synonym of word get on are thrive, prosper, onwardness, make headway, progress, proceed, make way, forge, advance, make
What are the idioms with the word get on?
Here are the idioms with the word get on in them.
- Modesty is an ornament yet people get on better without it
What are the idioms related to get on?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word get on.
- You can stand still in a flowing stream but not in the world of mankind
What are the quotes with word get on?
Here are the quotes with the word get on in them
- The truth sets you free. It's a very liberating thing, when you say this is who I am warts and all and then you can just get on with life. It's amazing. — Geri Halliwell
- I love being around my friends and my family and spending time with my husband. I like being normal and recharging my batteries, and I feel like I have the coolest job in the world where I get to get on stage and perform and get to do a lot of really amazing things. — Carrie Underwood
- I love the fact we're still on the road. I was born to be a factory worker really, so for me the chance to get on stage at Wembley 30 years after we started is amazing. — Joe Elliott
- It's amazing what you can get on open source now if you actually use the right search engines to find the material. — Gus O'Donnell