Progress meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Progress.
- (noun) : the act of moving forward (as toward a goal)
The average Nigerian person has come to reconcile himself with the fact that his or her social progress remain essentially in his or her hands in collaboration with other fellow Nigerians and not merely relying on what government alone could provide for him or her.
More words related to the meanings of Progress
More words from Urdu related to Progress
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Progress meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پھٹاؤمزاجچلنپگڈنڈیسُدھارناہستی میں لانافصل جراثیمنکاسایک دن کا کامسبقتحرمت دیناقرینہآنا جاناخلا میں آگے کی طرف حرکتآگے بڑھنااٹھانچڑھائشرفپنپناشکار کرنانشو و نماسراغروئیدگیاندامتہذيبسوراخمرحلہتنگ راستہنظامتاؤمہارتتَشکیلگذر گاہاضافہانسداددوارفروع پانانماپجاناسبیلکھوج لگانازیادہ قابِل قبول بناناات پتی کرنارسمہوا نکلنے کا راستہکرناتقدممرتبہ بڑھانااتاردسترس ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Progress
What are the meanings of Progress in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Progress in Urdu are راہ - raah, ارتقا - irteqa, ترقی - taraqqi, آگے بڑھنا - aagey barhna, ترقی کرنا - taraqqi karna, نمو - namu, پیش رفت - peysh raft and تقدم - taqaddum. To understand how would you translate the word Progress in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Progress or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Progress synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Progress. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Progress in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Progress in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Progress with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by progress?
Meanings of progress are راہ - raah, ارتقا - irteqa, ترقی - taraqqi, آگے بڑھنا - aagey barhna, ترقی کرنا - taraqqi karna, نمو - namu, پیش رفت - peysh raft and تقدم - taqaddum
Whats the definition of progress?
Definition of the progress are
- the act of moving forward (as toward a goal)
What is the synonym of progress?
Synonym of word progress are route, headway, growth, get on, uplifting, gate, evolution, furtherance, forge, uplift
What are the idioms with the word progress?
Here are the idioms with the word progress in them.
- To retard the progress of
What are the idioms related to progress?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word progress.
- You can stand still in a flowing stream but not in the world of mankind
- Do not leave the right path and you are safe
- Let by gones be by gones
- Always to excel and to be superior to others
- Get a move on
What are the quotes with word progress?
Here are the quotes with the word progress in them
- The reason for the slow progress of the world seems to lie in a single fact. Every man is born under the yoke, and grows up beneath the oppressions of his age. — John Jay Chapman
- The only real progress lies in learning to be wrong all alone. — Albert Camus
- The average Nigerian person has come to reconcile himself with the fact that his or her social progress remain essentially in his or her hands in collaboration with other fellow Nigerians and not merely relying on what government alone could provide for him or her. — Ibrahim Babangida
- It would do the world good if every man would compel himself occasionally to be absolutely alone. Most of the world s progress has come out of such loneliness. — Bruce Barton