Prosper meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Prosper.
- (verb) : make steady progress; be at the high point in one's career or reach a high point in historical significance or importance
More words related to the meanings of Prosper
More words from Urdu related to Prosper
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Prosper meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مارچتوسیع کرناناک سے چھوناابھاراٹھا کر لے جاناملناحرکت کرنامرجاد سے بڑھناطویل کرناخوش قسمت ہوناچادرچڑھناموٹا ہونازیادہ ہونافضلمعین رفتار سے چلناتحریک کرناتیار ہوناجبلدباناگانٹھ لگاناحرکتآبادپھلناتاننانمو پاناکوچپھاگن چیتپیشوائیجھانکنا یا دخل دینابلند کرناضرب دیناباندھناڈلانااقبال مندلمبا ہونافروغ پاناگھیرناچڑھاناخوش حال ہوناافزوں کرناافزائشدر بدر کرناآگے کو بڑھانابوناپہاڑاڑنے میں بڑھناساتھ باندھناہلنافیروز ...
Idioms with the word Prosper in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Prosper
What are the meanings of Prosper in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Prosper in Urdu are بڑھنا - barhna, پھلنا - phulna, فروغ پانا - farogh paana, پروان چڑھنا - par waan charhna and پھلنا پھولنا - phalna phuulna. To understand how would you translate the word Prosper in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Prosper or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Prosper synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Prosper. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Prosper in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Prosper in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Prosper with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by prosper?
Meanings of prosper are بڑھنا - barhna, پھلنا - phulna, فروغ پانا - farogh paana, پروان چڑھنا - par waan charhna and پھلنا پھولنا - phalna phuulna
Whats the definition of prosper?
Definition of the prosper are
- make steady progress; be at the high point in one's career or reach a high point in historical significance or importance
What is the synonym of prosper?
Synonym of word prosper are lengthen, luxuriate, grow, proceed, forerun, nose, thrive, mount, get on, enlarge
What are the idioms with the word prosper?
Here are the idioms with the word prosper in them.
- Better suffer for truth than prosper by falshood
- That city cannot prosper where ox is sold for less than a fish
- You cannot prosper here
What are the idioms related to prosper?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word prosper.
- Leaps and bounds
- To fight to a finish
- To find one's legs
- Wax and wane
- You can stand still in a flowing stream but not in the world of mankind
What are the quotes with word prosper?
Here are the quotes with the word prosper in them
- God wants us to prosper financially, to have plenty of money, to fulfill the destiny He has laid out for us. — Joel Osteen
- Like any good tree that one would hope to grow, we must set our roots deep into the ground so that what is real will prosper in the Light of Love. — Billy Corgan
- A durable, long-term U.S.-China strategic relationship is even more important now than in previous decades. The relationship will continue to grow and prosper to the mutual benefit of all peoples. — Alexander Haig
- Let him who expects one class of society to prosper in the highest degree, while the other is in distress, try whether one side of the face can smile while the other is pinched. — Thomas Fuller