Proceed meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Proceed.
- (verb) : continue a certain state, condition, or activity
- (verb) : move ahead; travel onward in time or space
- (verb) : follow a procedure or take a course
- (verb) : continue talking
- (verb) : follow a certain course
More words related to the meanings of Proceed
More words from Urdu related to Proceed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Proceed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پاؤں اٹھنامقدم ہوناکاروائشروع ہوناگھیرنافضلدان کرناجراحی کرناکشادہ یا فراخ کرناڈگ بھرنانموتھموگانٹھ لگانارَناُونچا کرناٹیلاقدم کا نشانہوناصورتکلیاں آناسفر یا سیر کرناہٹناباندھناقویٰ کاٹھیاُگاناآگے کرناٹوٹنانسل بڑھاناپھیلناچل دیناناک سے چھونااگناقدمسنبھل سنبھل کر چلنابشیش کرنابہ قطار چلناآغازگرفتلمبا ہوناپروان چڑھناسدھارناسواریسفرتیار کرناڈولناسفر کرناانتقالغصہپہلے دوڑناکھسکانا ...
Idiom with the word Proceed in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Proceed
|Watch ones steps||احتیاط سے چلنا|
|What is the use of running when you are on the wrong road||غلط رستے پر دوڑنے کی نسبت چلنا ہی بہتر ہے|
What are the meanings of Proceed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Proceed in Urdu are بڑھنا - barhna, چلنا - chalna, آگے بڑھنا - aagey barhna and آغاز ہونا - aaghaaz hona. To understand how would you translate the word Proceed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Proceed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Proceed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Proceed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Proceed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Proceed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Proceed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by proceed?
Meanings of proceed are بڑھنا - barhna, چلنا - chalna, آگے بڑھنا - aagey barhna and آغاز ہونا - aaghaaz hona
Whats the definition of proceed?
Definition of the proceed are
- continue a certain state, condition, or activity
- move ahead; travel onward in time or space
- follow a procedure or take a course
- continue talking
- follow a certain course
What is the synonym of proceed?
Synonym of word proceed are march, hold, make, mantle, give, treadling, lengthen, fare, treadings, grow
What are the idioms with the word proceed?
Here are the idioms with the word proceed in them.
- You will proceed most safely by the middle coures
What are the idioms related to proceed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word proceed.
- You can stand still in a flowing stream but not in the world of mankind
- Leaps and bounds
- To fight to a finish
- To find one's legs
- Wax and wane
What are the quotes with word proceed?
Here are the quotes with the word proceed in them
- In art and dream may you proceed with abandon. In life may you proceed with balance and stealth. — Patti Smith
- Although nature commences with reason and ends in experience it is necessary for us to do the opposite, that is to commence with experience and from this to proceed to investigate the reason. — Leonardo da Vinci
- You can't have a situation in which companies proceed on a permanent basis relying only on cash from the government. — Lawrence Summers
- Guantanamo allows us to secure dangerous detainees without the risk of escape, while at the same time providing us with valuable intelligence information on how best to proceed in the war against terror and prevent future attacks. — Jim Ryun