Gutter meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Gutter.
- (noun) : a channel along the eaves or on the roof; collects and carries away rainwater
- (noun) : a tool for gutting fish
- (noun) : a worker who guts things (fish or buildings or cars etc.)
- (noun) : misfortune resulting in lost effort or money
- (verb) : flow in small streams
- (verb) : burn unsteadily, feebly, or low; flicker
- (verb) : provide with gutters
- (verb) : wear or cut gutters into
I didn't have any role models really. My best friend was a dog. My mum and dad saved a dog from the gutter and that dog was my brother before Jesse was born. Sami was his name and he was my role model.
More words related to the meanings of Gutter
More words from Urdu related to Gutter
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Gutter meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نالیکوں کوںآب گزرکتا گھرسیلاب کو روکنے کے لیے بندگریہنچوڑناواویلا کرناچھوٹی ندیچٹکیگلہآہ مارناگریاںدریا کی گزر گاہجھریپُشتہغمآب نکاسیروموکھادستہبراہسنکپانی جانے کا راستہویویلاتار دانگھٹیا رہائش گاہمینڈھ کے ذریعے محفوظ کرناآہ وبکاکھوکھلا کرنافریاد کرناچھوٹی سی نہرمضبوط پکڑنافغانسانس مارنانالننَالِیکھائنالہماتمبدروندیگھاٹیگرفتچشمہبیٹھنابد روبہت اذیت میں ہوناسلوٹیں ڈالناکتوں کی ٹولی ...
What are the meanings of Gutter in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gutter in Urdu are نالی - naali, نالہ - naalah, نالا - naala, موری - mori, گٹر - Gattar, نالیاں بنانا, بد رو - bad rau and پرنالا - par naala. To understand how would you translate the word Gutter in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gutter or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gutter synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gutter. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gutter in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gutter in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gutter with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gutter?
Meanings of gutter are نالی - naali, نالہ - naalah, نالا - naala, موری - mori, گٹر - Gattar, نالیاں بنانا, بد رو - bad rau and پرنالا - par naala
Whats the definition of gutter?
Definition of the gutter are
- a channel along the eaves or on the roof; collects and carries away rainwater
- a tool for gutting fish
- a worker who guts things (fish or buildings or cars etc.)
- misfortune resulting in lost effort or money
- flow in small streams
- burn unsteadily, feebly, or low; flicker
- provide with gutters
- wear or cut gutters into
What is the synonym of gutter?
Synonym of word gutter are aqueduct, uncarting, outlet, nallah, sash cord, drain, uncaging, grip, nullah, placental
What are the quotes with word gutter?
Here are the quotes with the word gutter in them
- I didn't have any role models really. My best friend was a dog. My mum and dad saved a dog from the gutter and that dog was my brother before Jesse was born. Sami was his name and he was my role model. — Ville Valo
- A drunkard in the gutter is just where he ought to be, according to the fitness and tendency of things. Nature has set upon him the process of decline and dissolution by which she removes things which have survived their usefulness. — William Graham Sumner