Mourning meanings in Urdu
Mourning meanings in Urdu are بلاپ, سنتاپ, اندوہ, گریہ وزاری, ماتم, سوگ, غم, رنج, نوحہ, نالہ, پچھتاوا, عزا, سانپا, حزن, آہ وبکا, آہ وزاری, گریہ Mourning in Urdu. More meanings of mourning, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Mourning.
- (noun) : state of sorrow over the death or departure of a loved one
- (noun) : the passionate and demonstrative activity of expressing grief
- (adjective satellite) : sorrowful through loss or deprivation
More words related to the meanings of Mourning
More words from Urdu related to Mourning
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mourning meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آزارقہربلا درددکھ دیناچوٹواسطہپژ مردگیذیقضرر دیناتعزیت۱۹ سال کی عمر تک کاآنچشائقکھائیبے چینیویویلاگریہ وزاری کرناخوفنالیاں بناناخوف زدہ کرنالتاڑبرہمیپچھتناسنکٹ یا بپت میں ڈالنامجروح کرنااندیشہسسکی بھرناکدورتآرزومندعزاہائے ہائےسانس مارناگلہطبق دار آتشیں موادحشرقلقتکلیف دہ ہونابلاپصدمہخلشکشٹنقصانعلاقہسانس بھرنامرثیہٹھیس پہنچاناپشیمانیفریاد کرناظلمتیار ...
Idiom with the word Mourning in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Mourning
What are the meanings of Mourning in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mourning in Urdu are پچھتاوا - pachhtaawa, رنج - ranj, گریہ - giryah, نالہ - naalah, غم - gham, سوگ - sog, سانپا - Saanpa, بلاپ - Bilaap, اندوہ - andoh, عزا - aza, نوحہ - nauhah, حزن - huzn, گریہ وزاری and ماتم - maatam. To understand how would you translate the word Mourning in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mourning or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mourning synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mourning. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mourning in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mourning in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mourning with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mourning?
Meanings of mourning are پچھتاوا - pachhtaawa, رنج - ranj, گریہ - giryah, نالہ - naalah, غم - gham, سوگ - sog, سانپا - Saanpa, بلاپ - Bilaap, اندوہ - andoh, عزا - aza, نوحہ - nauhah, حزن - huzn, گریہ وزاری and ماتم - maatam
Whats the definition of mourning?
Definition of the mourning are
- state of sorrow over the death or departure of a loved one
- the passionate and demonstrative activity of expressing grief
- sorrowful through loss or deprivation
What is the synonym of mourning?
Synonym of word mourning are regret, sorrowings, lamentation, nallahs, griece, sigh, mournings, mournival, contrition, shrieve
What are the idioms with the word mourning?
Here are the idioms with the word mourning in them.
- Dogs never go into mourning when a horse dies
What are the idioms related to mourning?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mourning.
- Grief is the canker of the heart
- Repentance costs very dear
- Repentance is good but innocence is better
- Sack cloth and ashes
- Sudden friendshipure repentance
What are the quotes with word mourning?
Here are the quotes with the word mourning in them
- Middle age went by while I was mourning for my lost youth. — Mason Cooley
- Let no one weep for me, or celebrate my funeral with mourning for I still live, as I pass to and fro through the mouths of men. — Quintus Ennius
- 'The Killing' has a really great combination of qualities: Even though it's very sad and deals with mourning and grief, it's still exciting. It's about real people and it doesn't shy from the painful points of life. — Joel Kinnaman