Drain meanings in Urdu
Drain meanings in Urdu are نکاس کرنا, موری, نالی, بدرو, کھوکھلا کرنا, نالا, نچوڑنا, مکمل طور پر نکال لینا, پانی کے ذریعے نکالنا Drain in Urdu. More meanings of drain, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Drain.
- (noun) : a gradual depletion of energy or resources
- (noun) : a pipe through which liquid is carried away
- (noun) : tube inserted into a body cavity (as during surgery) to remove unwanted material
- (verb) : flow off gradually
- (verb) : empty of liquid; drain the liquid from
- (verb) : deplete of resources
- (verb) : make weak
- (noun) : emptying something accomplished by allowing liquid to run out of it
We have the character of an island nation: independent, forthright, passionate in defence of our sovereignty. We can no more change this British sensibility than we can drain the English Channel. And because of this sensibility, we come to the European Union with a frame of mind that is more practical than emotional.
More words related to the meanings of Drain
More words from Urdu related to Drain
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Drain meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خانہروگڑھاکھوکھلا کرنانچوڑآب گزرموکھاپنجہڈوبنانچوڑنانالاخاندانچھوچھامجرائے آبدریا کی گزر گاہگھٹیا رہائش گاہمچلنابدر آبیچھوٹی سی نہرچٹکیجھریندیخولنالیکھدائ کرناکشید کرناتار دانگھاٹیدستہبیٹھنامضبوط پکڑنادبوچناگٹرحسب نسبپولادریانَالِیکتوں کی ٹولیامیٹھناپن بہاؤبد رو نالہگڑناتنگ وادیسٹريمخالی کرناپانی جانے کا راستہپڑے رہناکڑھائموریکھالا ...
What are the meanings of Drain in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Drain in Urdu are نالی - naali, نچوڑنا - nichorna, کھوکھلا کرنا - khokhla karna, نالا - naala, موری - mori and بدرو - badrau. To understand how would you translate the word Drain in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Drain or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Drain synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Drain. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Drain in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Drain in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Drain with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by drain?
Meanings of drain are نالی - naali, نچوڑنا - nichorna, کھوکھلا کرنا - khokhla karna, نالا - naala, موری - mori and بدرو - badrau
Whats the definition of drain?
Definition of the drain are
- a gradual depletion of energy or resources
- a pipe through which liquid is carried away
- tube inserted into a body cavity (as during surgery) to remove unwanted material
- flow off gradually
- empty of liquid; drain the liquid from
- deplete of resources
- make weak
- emptying something accomplished by allowing liquid to run out of it
What is the synonym of drain?
Synonym of word drain are placental, squeezers, uncaging, hollow, grip, strain, ophthalmoscopy, squeaks, sewering, nala
What are the quotes with word drain?
Here are the quotes with the word drain in them
- The culture of independent film criticism has totally gone down the drain and this seems to come with the territory of the consumer age that we are now living in. — Wim Wenders
- People drain me, even the closest of friends, and I find loneliness to be the best state in the union to live in. — Margaret Cho
- We have the character of an island nation: independent, forthright, passionate in defence of our sovereignty. We can no more change this British sensibility than we can drain the English Channel. And because of this sensibility, we come to the European Union with a frame of mind that is more practical than emotional. — David Cameron
- Some people never contribute anything positive to society, they may even drain our resources, but most of us try to do something better, to give back. — Martin Yan