Grip meanings in Urdu
Grip meanings in Urdu are چھوٹی خندق, پکڑ, توجہ متعطف کرنا, نالی, متوجہ کرنا, پکڑنا, مضبوط پکڑنا, مٹھی میں لینا, چٹکی, کلپ, مہارت, عبور, قابو, گرفت, دست, دستہ, قبضہ, پنجہ, خندق کھودنا, تھامنا Grip in Urdu. More meanings of grip, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Grip.
- (noun) : the act of grasping
- (verb) : to render motionless, as with a fixed stare or by arousing terror or awe
- (verb) : to grip or seize, as in a wrestling match
- (noun) : worker who moves the camera around while a film or television show is being made
- (noun) : the friction between a body and the surface on which it moves (as between an automobile tire and the road)
- (noun) : the appendage to an object that is designed to be held in order to use or move it
- (noun) : a flat wire hairpin whose prongs press tightly together; used to hold bobbed hair in place
- (verb) : hold fast or firmly
- (noun) : a portable rectangular container for carrying clothes
- (noun) : an intellectual hold or understanding
More words related to the meanings of Grip
More words from Urdu related to Grip
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Grip meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چوبیس تختوں کی گڈیکاريگَر کا فَن يا مُہارَترہنالٹنلوابہم پہنچاناگِرِفت ميں ليناقَطارگرفتاریتھمنافرمانااجارہبل بوتاموریملکیت بربنائے قبضہکسبجٹناپھانس لیناعملہوشیاریداؤ پیچورپنجڑیغولدل چسپدخللپکنامسمارقابو میں لیناکتوں کے رہنے کا گھرمار لیناطریق کارخانہحصہکلاماٹک اٹک کر چلنانبھاناکار نامہشاخسانہہتانالیواجبیمجالہوناعمل دخلڈھونڈنابھوگڈوبناچھینناگرفتار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Grip
What are the meanings of Grip in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Grip in Urdu are پکڑنا - pakarna, دستہ - dastah, نالی - naali, قابو - qaabu, کلپ - kalap, قبضہ - qabzah, گرفت - giraft, پکڑ - pakar, مہارت - mahaarat, پنجہ - panjah, دست - dast, تھامنا - thaamna, متوجہ کرنا - mutawajjah karna, عبور - ubuur and چٹکی - chutki. To understand how would you translate the word Grip in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Grip or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Grip synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Grip. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Grip in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Grip in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Grip with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by grip?
Meanings of grip are پکڑنا - pakarna, دستہ - dastah, نالی - naali, قابو - qaabu, کلپ - kalap, قبضہ - qabzah, گرفت - giraft, پکڑ - pakar, مہارت - mahaarat, پنجہ - panjah, دست - dast, تھامنا - thaamna, متوجہ کرنا - mutawajjah karna, عبور - ubuur and چٹکی - chutki
Whats the definition of grip?
Definition of the grip are
- the act of grasping
- to render motionless, as with a fixed stare or by arousing terror or awe
- to grip or seize, as in a wrestling match
- worker who moves the camera around while a film or television show is being made
- the friction between a body and the surface on which it moves (as between an automobile tire and the road)
- the appendage to an object that is designed to be held in order to use or move it
- a flat wire hairpin whose prongs press tightly together; used to hold bobbed hair in place
- hold fast or firmly
- a portable rectangular container for carrying clothes
- an intellectual hold or understanding
What is the synonym of grip?
Synonym of word grip are gripe, brigade, excreter, power, clop, mastery, runnel, objection, hug, knack
What are the idioms related to grip?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word grip.
- Bind the sack before it be full
- To have at one fingure ends
- To have at one's fingure's ends
- To have at ones fingures ends
- To throw the handle after the lost hatchet
What are the quotes with word grip?
Here are the quotes with the word grip in them
- The driver of a racing car is a component. When I first began, I used to grip the steering wheel firmly, and I changed gear so hard that I damaged my hand. — Juan Manuel Fangio
- I like normal stuff people fear - like spiders and heights. I'm frightened by the unknown, by things that are hard to figure out and get a grip on. — Haley Joel Osment
- We need real campaign finance reform to loosen the grip of special interests on politics. — Tom Daschle
- Populism is not a style, it's a people's rebellion against the iron grip that big corporations have on our country - including our economy, government, media, and environment. — Jim Hightower