Groove meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Groove.
- (noun) : a long narrow furrow cut either by a natural process (such as erosion) or by a tool (as e.g. a groove in a phonograph record)
- (verb) : hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove
- (noun) : (anatomy) any furrow or channel on a bodily structure or part
- (noun) : a settled and monotonous routine that is hard to escape
- (verb) : make a groove in, or provide with a groove
I think we have lost our groove as a country. One of the reasons was the attack on 9/11. We got knocked off our game. From a country that always exported hope we went into the business of exporting fear.
More words related to the meanings of Groove
More words from Urdu related to Groove
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Groove meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فرقنالیاں بنانادراڑوطن کومخرجقسمتبدرروفریقرہائشپیوست کرناکاجگرفتدریا کی گزر گاہتوجہ متعطف کرناتار داندیسیپھوٹمکان یا گھر میں رکھناسمائنالاکتوں کی ٹولیگاڑناپکڑناٹاٹجھُرینَالِیانبارپرنالاروزنگھراناتختہ آلات استعمالبٹواراپڑے رہناحِصّہگھرونداپھٹاعبورخندق کھودناسوراخوطنیدکانبابکدہشکنبدروسالناڈوبناتھامناخانہچِيں ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Groove
What are the meanings of Groove in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Groove in Urdu are نالی - naali, خانہ - khaanah and جھری - jhiri. To understand how would you translate the word Groove in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Groove or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Groove synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Groove. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Groove in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Groove in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Groove with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by groove?
Meanings of groove are نالی - naali, خانہ - khaanah and جھری - jhiri
Whats the definition of groove?
Definition of the groove are
- a long narrow furrow cut either by a natural process (such as erosion) or by a tool (as e.g. a groove in a phonograph record)
- hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove
- (anatomy) any furrow or channel on a bodily structure or part
- a settled and monotonous routine that is hard to escape
- make a groove in, or provide with a groove
What is the synonym of groove?
Synonym of word groove are barrel of a gun, mortise, grooving, wrinkle, grooves, water drain, house, groover, ruck, groofs
What are the idioms related to groove?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word groove.
- Every couple is not a pair
- House of ill fame
- House ofill fame
- Meat market
- Snap one head nose off
What are the quotes with word groove?
Here are the quotes with the word groove in them
- I think we have lost our groove as a country. One of the reasons was the attack on 9/11. We got knocked off our game. From a country that always exported hope we went into the business of exporting fear. — Thomas Friedman
- I'm so happy now. I love that I'm in a relationship right now... I want a life... The past five years or so I've found my groove and my balance. — Kelly Clarkson
- In the Top 40, half the songs are secret messages to the teen world to drop out, turn on, and groove with the chemicals and light shows at discotheques. — Art Linkletter