Healing meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Healing.
- (adjective satellite) : tending to cure or restore to health
- (noun) : the natural process by which the body repairs itself
Animals have a much better attitude to life and death than we do. They know when their time has come. We are the ones that suffer when they pass, but it's a healing kind of grief that enables us to deal with other griefs that are not so easy to grab hold of.
More words related to the meanings of Healing
More words from Urdu related to Healing
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Healing meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
معالجہفَنتشفیدرستیعلاج کرناعلاجی êlaajiخم یازہبیماری کے بعد صحت بحالیبیماری کا علاج معالجہتریاقراحتآرامدرمانبرتاؤعقوبتصحتیابیشفا بخشدواابھرواں تختیاپائےتوڑسَلُوکاندمالآرام بعد بیماریعلاجیدوائعلاجمعذوریمَدارَتخلاصیشفاجس کا علاج کیا جائےعذابصحتمارمداواسلوکچینمرہمعلاج کرنا êlaajشفائسزاروبصحت ہونے کی حالتعمل یا کامنوشابھرا ہواتدبیردوائ دینابَرتاوٴفرصت ...
Idiom with the word Healing in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Healing
What are the meanings of Healing in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Healing in Urdu are علاج - elaaj, شفا بخش and شفا - shifa. To understand how would you translate the word Healing in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Healing or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Healing synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Healing. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Healing in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Healing in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Healing with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by healing?
Meanings of healing are علاج - elaaj, شفا بخش and شفا - shifa
Whats the definition of healing?
Definition of the healing are
- tending to cure or restore to health
- the natural process by which the body repairs itself
What is the synonym of healing?
Synonym of word healing are remeded, healingly, medication, hereat, healers, medical treatment, curetted, heald, antidote, cures
What are the idioms with the word healing?
Here are the idioms with the word healing in them.
- It's ill healing an old sore
What are the idioms related to healing?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word healing.
- It is a step towards health to know what the complaint is
- A disease known is half cured
- An ill physician cannot cure others
- An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure
- Bitter medicine
What are the quotes with word healing?
Here are the quotes with the word healing in them
- I hope this will help new moms not feel alone or desperate, and that there is no shame in their feelings. PPD is out of their control, but the treatment and healing process is not. — Brooke Shields
- The art of healing comes from nature, not from the physician. Therefore the physician must start from nature, with an open mind. — Paracelsus
- Animals have a much better attitude to life and death than we do. They know when their time has come. We are the ones that suffer when they pass, but it's a healing kind of grief that enables us to deal with other griefs that are not so easy to grab hold of. — Emmylou Harris
- My book 'Trust Your Heart', which is the story of my life, will be followed by 'Singing Lessons', a memoir of love, loss, hope, and healing, which talks about the death of my son and the hope that has been the aftermath of the healing from that tragedy. — Judy Collins