Ready meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Ready.
- (adjective satellite) : apprehending and responding with speed and sensitivity
- (noun) : poised for action
- (adjective satellite) : (of especially money) immediately available
- (adjective satellite) : made suitable and available for immediate use
- (adjective) : completely prepared or in condition for immediate action or use or progress
- (adjective satellite) : mentally disposed
As a child, I had to get up early for school or work. I'd get ready by myself. I'd set my alarm to wake me up very early in the morning, and be off to work, the family driver driving me every morning. I did it alone, my parents never coming in to wake me up.
More words related to the meanings of Ready
More words from Urdu related to Ready
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ready meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مُقیمماتم کرناکرتاپروانمقررمصممچوکسمادیتیزی سےدَرُستگھمبیرورغلاناگف ہوناٹوکن ادائيگیمعتبرداہنی طَرَفسزاوارتجربہ کاررجلیسریشتعمير کرناطاقَتصحت آورانجام کو پہنچاناجسے کوئی زخمشوقینغَير مُخالِفارادہختممسلمتنبیہ کرنادائمیثابت قدمدرست کرنامضبوط قد کاٹھ کاپختہ کارٹھیکحرفتیسوغاتبالکلدرپےصاحب لیاقتتیز نگاہمفید مطلبعازمکٹھورخالصقائم کرناپرانا سپاہیتیز فِہَم ...
Idioms with the word Ready in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Ready
What are the meanings of Ready in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ready in Urdu are پکا - pakka, حاضر - haazir, چاق - chaaq, تیار - taiyaar, مستعد - mustaid, لیس - leys, آمادہ - aamaadah, کھڑا - khara and موجود - maujuud. To understand how would you translate the word Ready in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ready or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ready synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ready. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ready in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ready in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ready with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ready?
Meanings of ready are پکا - pakka, حاضر - haazir, چاق - chaaq, تیار - taiyaar, مستعد - mustaid, لیس - leys, آمادہ - aamaadah, کھڑا - khara and موجود - maujuud
Whats the definition of ready?
Definition of the ready are
- apprehending and responding with speed and sensitivity
- poised for action
- (of especially money) immediately available
- made suitable and available for immediate use
- completely prepared or in condition for immediate action or use or progress
- mentally disposed
What is the synonym of ready?
Synonym of word ready are picas, presentaneous, cunning, vigorous, forthcoming, loyal, apt, lased, pared, puka
What are the idioms with the word ready?
Here are the idioms with the word ready in them.
- Experience makes a ready man
- Ready money is a ready medicine
- Where your will is ready your feet are light
- Ye have a ready mouth for a ripe cherry
What are the idioms related to ready?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ready.
- Lie in the way
- Ready to eat
- To have a rod in pickle
- Do all things as someone were watching
- Off one rockcr on the rocks
What are the quotes with word ready?
Here are the quotes with the word ready in them
- Old age is ready to undertake tasks that youth shirked because they would take too long. — W.Somerset Maugham
- As a child, I had to get up early for school or work. I'd get ready by myself. I'd set my alarm to wake me up very early in the morning, and be off to work, the family driver driving me every morning. I did it alone, my parents never coming in to wake me up. — Janet Jackson
- I have two ideas for novels at the moment, neither of them all that conventional, but I'm not ready to choose between them yet, let alone settle down to the process of writing. — Jonathan Coe
- I know no subject more elevating, more amazing, more ready to the poetical enthusiasm, the philosophical reflection, and the moral sentiment than the works of nature. Where can we meet such variety, such beauty, such magnificence? — James Thomson