Fat meanings in Urdu
Fat meanings in Urdu are تیار, ٹنکی, جسیم, چکنائ, شحیم, چربی, لحیم, پھپپھس, فربہ, چاق, موٹا, چَربِيلا, فَربَہ, ہَٹّا کَٹّا, پُر گوشت, ہودا, حوض, چوبچہ, ماٹ, پیپا, سنڈا, موٹا تازہ Fat in Urdu. More meanings of fat , it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Fat .
- (noun) : excess bodily weight
- (noun) : a soft greasy substance occurring in organic tissue and consisting of a mixture of lipids (mostly triglycerides)
- (verb) : make fat or plump
- (adjective satellite) : lucrative
- (adjective satellite) : having a relatively large diameter
- (adjective) : containing or composed of fat
- (adjective) : having an (over)abundance of flesh
- (noun) : a kind of body tissue containing stored fat that serves as a source of energy; it also cushions and insulates vital organs
More words related to the meanings of Fat
More words from Urdu related to Fat
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fat meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تناورلَحمِياتجھیلبھاری بدن کاسرورکبیریکایکہاتھ کا پالا بچھڑاکھڑا کرنادقیق کارڈھینڈسبِلکُل تَيارمکملجِسمانی طاقَت والامتحرکآفتابیچکنائیصحت بخشجَسامَت والامضبُوطفراخمعمولی قسم کاثابت قدمگریسضَخیمصریحبہت بڑاگاڑھاگداز بناناسيدھا کھڑا کرناطاقتورقابل جسمانیتن و مندآنے والاچوکننا کرناچٹنیسَلَنڈَر يا ڈَرَمتیکھاغیر مہذبماتمبڑا حصہشَحمِياتفرضمٹی کاسرخطیردو ٹوکاٹھاناگڑھابلوان ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Fat
What are the meanings of Fat in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fat in Urdu are چربی - charbi, فربہ - farbih, حوض - hauz, موٹا - mota, چکنائ - chiknaa i, شحیم - shahiim, تیار - taiyaar, جسیم - jasiim, ٹنکی - tanki, چاق - chaaq, چوبچہ - Chobcha, ماٹ - Maatt, موٹا تازہ - mota taazah and پیپا - piipa. To understand how would you translate the word Fat in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fat or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fat synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fat . If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fat in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fat in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fat with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fat ?
Meanings of fat are چربی - charbi, فربہ - farbih, حوض - hauz, موٹا - mota, چکنائ - chiknaa i, شحیم - shahiim, تیار - taiyaar, جسیم - jasiim, ٹنکی - tanki, چاق - chaaq, چوبچہ - Chobcha, ماٹ - Maatt, موٹا تازہ - mota taazah and پیپا - piipa
Whats the definition of fat ?
Definition of the fat are
- excess bodily weight
- a soft greasy substance occurring in organic tissue and consisting of a mixture of lipids (mostly triglycerides)
- make fat or plump
- having a relatively large diameter
- containing or composed of fat
- having an (over)abundance of flesh
- a kind of body tissue containing stored fat that serves as a source of energy; it also cushions and insulates vital organs
What is the synonym of fat ?
Synonym of word fat are fattenings, fleshy, mere, corpulent, greasiness, obese, reservoirs, round, standby, fatteners
What are the idioms related to fat ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fat .
- Roly poly
- One wrong step may give you a fall
- The great alexander was small in body
- Fleshy minded
- Humpty dumpty