Hop meanings in Urdu
Hop meanings in Urdu are ناچ کود, ناچ, جست یاپھلانگ, ایک ٹانگ کی کود, اچھل کود, کدکنا, پھدکنا, چھلانگ مارنا, کودنا, اچھلنا, جست, زقند بھرنا, ٹپپا لگانا, پھلانگ, ٹپپا, جست لگانا, پھلانگنا Hop in Urdu. More meanings of hop, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 9 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Hop.
- (noun) : the act of hopping; jumping upward or forward (especially on one foot)
- (noun) : an informal dance where popular music is played
- (noun) : twining perennials having cordate leaves and flowers arranged in conelike spikes; the dried flowers of this plant are used in brewing to add the characteristic bitter taste to beer
- (verb) : make a jump forward or upward
- (verb) : jump across
- (verb) : move quickly from one place to another
- (verb) : jump lightly
- (verb) : traverse as if by a short airplane trip
- (verb) : travel by means of an aircraft, bus, etc.
- ایک قسم کا درخت جو شراب بنانے کے کام آتا ہے
More words related to the meanings of Hop
More words from Urdu related to Hop
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hop meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فرحجھڑجھڑاناپیٹناکلولپھاندٹھمریلپکناچھلانگ یا پھلانگ مارناقببہزقندجھٹکا دیناجھٹ سے نتیجہ نکالناجست کرنادھار ڈالناتڑپناقوساٹھلاناپابندناؤ نوشی کرنااچانک حرکت میں آناسزا دیناجستکلیلیںچھوٹا گیتاُچھلناکھیل کود کرنازمین دوز تہہ خانہپھینکناہچکولااچھل کودپھاننارقص کرناکمانتننگناقبہمزا لیناٹکراناڈگپھلانگناسخت سست کہناکودنااُچھلنا کودناترانہوجود میں آناجست لگاناکمان بنانابے اثرجھلکورااُچھل کودپھان ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Hop
What are the meanings of Hop in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hop in Urdu are چھلانگ مارنا - chhalaang maarna, اچھلنا - uchhalna, اچھل کود - uchhal kuud, ٹپپا - tappa, جست لگانا - jast lagaana, کودنا - kuudna, جست - jast, پھلانگنا - phalaangna, کدکنا - kudakna, پھدکنا - phudakna, ناچ - naach, زقند بھرنا - zaqand bharna and پھلانگ - phalaang. To understand how would you translate the word Hop in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hop or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hop synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hop. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hop in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hop in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hop with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hop?
Meanings of hop are چھلانگ مارنا - chhalaang maarna, اچھلنا - uchhalna, اچھل کود - uchhal kuud, ٹپپا - tappa, جست لگانا - jast lagaana, کودنا - kuudna, جست - jast, پھلانگنا - phalaangna, کدکنا - kudakna, پھدکنا - phudakna, ناچ - naach, زقند بھرنا - zaqand bharna and پھلانگ - phalaang
Whats the definition of hop?
Definition of the hop are
- the act of hopping; jumping upward or forward (especially on one foot)
- an informal dance where popular music is played
- twining perennials having cordate leaves and flowers arranged in conelike spikes; the dried flowers of this plant are used in brewing to add the characteristic bitter taste to beer
- make a jump forward or upward
- jump across
- move quickly from one place to another
- jump lightly
- traverse as if by a short airplane trip
- travel by means of an aircraft, bus, etc.
- ایک قسم کا درخت جو شراب بنانے کے کام آتا ہے
What is the synonym of hop?
Synonym of word hop are curvet, capering, jerk, lisping, ditty, capers, frolic, levering, vault, humping
What are the idioms related to hop?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hop.
- Put your finger into the fire and then say it was your misfortune
- A bad workman always quarrels with his tools
- A bad workman quarrels with his tools
- Destiny leads the willing but drags the unwilling
What are the quotes with word hop?
Here are the quotes with the word hop in them
- Faith without works is like a bird without wings though she may hop with her companions on earth, yet she will never fly with them to heaven. — Francis Beaumont
- House music is about love, and lots of hip hop is about hate and intolerance, so in that respect, it's not good at all. — Chris Lowe