Jerk meanings in Urdu
Jerk meanings in Urdu are ہچکولا, دھکیل دینا یا پھینک دینا, جھٹکا دینا, جھرکانا, ہچکولا دینا, پھیکنا, دھکیلنا, اچھل کود, دھچکا, بے اثر, اچانک حرکت میں آنا, تشنج, گونگا, پھینکنا, جھڑجھڑانا, جست, جھٹکنا, جنبش دینا, دھکا, چھلانگ, جھلکورا, جھٹکا Jerk in Urdu. More meanings of jerk, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Jerk.
- (noun) : an abrupt spasmodic movement
- (noun) : a dull stupid fatuous person
- (noun) : a sudden abrupt pull
- (verb) : throw or toss with a quick motion
- (verb) : move with abrupt, seemingly uncontrolled motions
- (verb) : make an uncontrolled, short, jerky motion
- (verb) : pull, or move with a sudden movement
- (verb) : jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched
- (noun) : raising a weight from shoulder height to above the head by straightening the arms
- (noun) : meat (especially beef) cut in strips and dried in the sun
- (noun) : (mechanics) the rate of change of acceleration
More words related to the meanings of Jerk
More words from Urdu related to Jerk
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Jerk meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آگے دھکیلناناؤ نوشی کرناچھلانگ لگاناگھمنڈیکودنا پھاندناناس یا ویران کرناٹہوکنازورجستچرانابدبختیکمان بنانااکارت کرنامہملپھاندناحملہمارنااقدامٹیڑھا ہوناپھلانگناطرح ڈالنالتیاناسنسنیرد کرنالاحاصلبربادیسے محفوظبلی کی میاؤںکھٹکھٹانادم لگانانِکال پھینکناجیبمغرورچھیڑ چھاڑ کرنااسرافٹھیلاتین تیرہ ہونادھچکا لگنابخششحملہ کرنے کا انتظارمحراب یا گمبز بنانامٹکناپیچھے ہٹناہلکا سا ہلاناضائع کرناقرعہکھینچ لیناسرکاناہٹا دیناپھلانگ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Jerk
What are the meanings of Jerk in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Jerk in Urdu are بے اثر - bey asar, دھکا - dhakka, دھکیلنا - dhakelna, پھینکنا - pheynkna, گونگا - guunga, جھٹکا - jhatka, اچھل کود - uchhal kuud, چھلانگ - chhalaang, جست - jast, تشنج - tashannuj, دھچکا - dhachka, جھٹکنا - jhatakna, ہچکولا - hichkola, جھٹکا دینا - jhatka deyna, جنبش دینا - junbish deyna and ہچکولا دینا - hichkola deyna. To understand how would you translate the word Jerk in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Jerk or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Jerk synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Jerk. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Jerk in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Jerk in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Jerk with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by jerk?
Meanings of jerk are بے اثر - bey asar, دھکا - dhakka, دھکیلنا - dhakelna, پھینکنا - pheynkna, گونگا - guunga, جھٹکا - jhatka, اچھل کود - uchhal kuud, چھلانگ - chhalaang, جست - jast, تشنج - tashannuj, دھچکا - dhachka, جھٹکنا - jhatakna, ہچکولا - hichkola, جھٹکا دینا - jhatka deyna, جنبش دینا - junbish deyna and ہچکولا دینا - hichkola deyna
Whats the definition of jerk?
Definition of the jerk are
- an abrupt spasmodic movement
- a dull stupid fatuous person
- a sudden abrupt pull
- throw or toss with a quick motion
- move with abrupt, seemingly uncontrolled motions
- make an uncontrolled, short, jerky motion
- pull, or move with a sudden movement
- jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched
- raising a weight from shoulder height to above the head by straightening the arms
- meat (especially beef) cut in strips and dried in the sun
- (mechanics) the rate of change of acceleration
What is the synonym of jerk?
Synonym of word jerk are unimpressively, jog, blowess, snarling, muting, indefective, discard, jerking, immune, merriment
What are the idioms related to jerk?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word jerk.
- One must draw back in order to leap better
- Put back
- Let the drunkard alone and he will fall of himself
- On the scrap heap
- Pass off
What are the quotes with word jerk?
Here are the quotes with the word jerk in them
- Music is for people. The word 'pop' is simply short for popular. It means that people like it. I'm just a normal jerk who happens to make music. As long as my brain and fingers work, I'm cool. — Eddie Van Halen
- If a jerk burns the flag, America is not threatened, democracy is not under siege, freedom is not at risk. — Gary Ackerman
- Johnny Rotten. He's a big fan of mine. I used to see him out in the audience in England and he'd stand up and holler. He's funny. Smart too, and a nice guy. Don't think he's a jerk because he isn't. — Don Van Vliet
- I think that everybody in the world, whatever colour or creed, has a jerk like JR in his or her family somewhere. Whether it is a father, uncle, cousin or brother, everybody can identify with JR and that certainly had something to do with the success of 'Dallas.' — Larry Hagman