Vault meanings in Urdu
Vault meanings in Urdu are جست لگانا, چھلانگ, پھلانگنا, قبہ, کودنا, کمان بنانا, جست, کود, محراب, زمین دوز تہہ خانہ, قوس, قوسی تعمیر, پھاند, زقند, قببہ, گنبد, لداؤ ڈالنا, محراب یا گمبز بنانا, گمبز Vault in Urdu. More meanings of vault, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Vault.
- (noun) : the act of jumping over an obstacle
- (verb) : jump across or leap over (an obstacle)
- (noun) : an arched brick or stone ceiling or roof
- (noun) : a burial chamber (usually underground)
- (noun) : a strongroom or compartment (often made of steel) for safekeeping of valuables
- (verb) : bound vigorously
More words related to the meanings of Vault
More words from Urdu related to Vault
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Vault meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اڑناپھدکناپھٹناکھیلنا کودنابندھاسلطانیقطع دائرہجھٹکاارچکودنا پھاندنااُٹھی ھُوئی تعمیرکھیلنالچکناسزا دیناٹپپا لگاناگامدھکیلناافسراچکناچھلانگ لگاناکدکناچشمہزقندوابستہقوس قزحدھنکجنبش دیناکود پھاندجھٹ سے نتیجہ نکالناپھاندنابہانااٹھلاناربیعسخت سست کہنابرجہچکولا دینامحراب یا کمانچہ بناناکلولوحشیانہکلیلعینجست یاپھلانگجھکاناسوسن کا پھول(پود)بڑاجھڑجھڑاناپھانناجست کرنادھار ڈالنامزا لینا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Vault
What are the meanings of Vault in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Vault in Urdu are گنبد - gnbad, کودنا - kuudna, چھلانگ - chhalaang, محراب - mehraab, کود - kuud, پھلانگنا - phalaangna, پھاند - phaand, قوس - qaus, زقند - zaqand, جست لگانا - jast lagaana, جست - jast, قببہ - qubbah and قبہ - Quba. To understand how would you translate the word Vault in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Vault or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Vault synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Vault. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Vault in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Vault in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Vault with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by vault?
Meanings of vault are گنبد - gnbad, کودنا - kuudna, چھلانگ - chhalaang, محراب - mehraab, کود - kuud, پھلانگنا - phalaangna, پھاند - phaand, قوس - qaus, زقند - zaqand, جست لگانا - jast lagaana, جست - jast, قببہ - qubbah and قبہ - Quba
Whats the definition of vault?
Definition of the vault are
- the act of jumping over an obstacle
- jump across or leap over (an obstacle)
- an arched brick or stone ceiling or roof
- a burial chamber (usually underground)
- a strongroom or compartment (often made of steel) for safekeeping of valuables
- bound vigorously
What is the synonym of vault?
Synonym of word vault are domes, skip, jumps, arches, leap, jerk, mihrab, clodpoles, jump, gambol
What are the idioms related to vault?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word vault.
- One must draw back in order to leap better
- Put your finger into the fire and then say it was your misfortune
- Do well and have well
- He that speaks the things he should not hears the thing he would not
- Wrong hears wrong anwer given
What are the quotes with word vault?
Here is the quote with the word vault in them
- To be a character who feels a deep emotion, one must go into the memory's vault and mix in a sad memory from one's own life. — Albert Finney