Inability meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Inability.
- (noun) : lacking the power to perform
- (noun) : lack of ability (especially mental ability) to do something
We have lost that which has made us great over the generations, and that is the sense of individual and personal responsibility that we can come up, we can pursue our dreams and our aspirations and we won't be blocked by government regulation, by the inability to get a loan as a small business to make our dreams come true.
More words related to the meanings of Inability
More words from Urdu related to Inability
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Inability meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Inability
What are the meanings of Inability in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Inability in Urdu are عاجزی - aajizi, مجبوری - majbuuri, کم زوری - kam zori, ناچاری - naa chaari and بے بسی - bey basi. To understand how would you translate the word Inability in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Inability or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Inability synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Inability. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Inability in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Inability in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Inability with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by inability?
Meanings of inability are عاجزی - aajizi, مجبوری - majbuuri, کم زوری - kam zori, ناچاری - naa chaari and بے بسی - bey basi
Whats the definition of inability?
Definition of the inability are
- lacking the power to perform
- lack of ability (especially mental ability) to do something
What is the synonym of inability?
Synonym of word inability are humblehead, duress, wasting, compulsory, humbleses, constraint, powerlessness, constraintive, implausibleness, compulsion
What are the idioms related to inability?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word inability.
- An act done against my will is not my act
- Humility is the foundation of all virtues
What are the quotes with word inability?
Here are the quotes with the word inability in them
- All of our unhappiness comes from our inability to be alone. — Jean de la Bruyere
- Our most tragic error may have been our inability to establish a rapport and a confidence with the press and television with the communication media. I don't think the press has understood me. — Lyndon B.Johnson
- We have lost that which has made us great over the generations, and that is the sense of individual and personal responsibility that we can come up, we can pursue our dreams and our aspirations and we won't be blocked by government regulation, by the inability to get a loan as a small business to make our dreams come true. — Jon Huntsman, Jr.
- No one should be denied the opportunity to get an education and increase their earning potential based solely on their inability to pay for a college education. — Bobby Scott