Modesty meanings in Urdu
Modesty meanings in Urdu are غریبی, حلم, عاجزی, لحاظ, حجاب, پردہ, لاج, غیرت, جھینپ, حیا, شرم, پاک دامنی, انکسار, خاکساری Modesty in Urdu. More meanings of modesty, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Modesty.
- (noun) : formality and propriety of manner
- (noun) : freedom from vanity or conceit
There are no better cosmetics than a severe temperance and purity, modesty and humility, a gracious temper and calmness of spirit and there is no true beauty without the signatures of these graces in the very countenance.
More words related to the meanings of Modesty
More words from Urdu related to Modesty
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Modesty meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ڈھانکنافروغنفس کُشیغیر مؤثرآنکھ کا پپوٹاآدرستکاردیوار سے گھیرناحیلہانسانیتپستیکم زوریتعلقندامتسنجیدگیبوجھنحوستشرمسایہمنزلتنرم مزاجیخیال کرنابے اعتمادیعزت بڑھاناشرم یا خاکساری سےاوٹ کرناارداسحجاب کرناناموسپاسبیوقوفحِلممجبوریخجالتخفیہملائمتذلالتغشازیر غورعارپتدیاڈھونگشکشرمیلادیکھناعرضمقنعناکمُفلسیبار ...
Idiom with the word Modesty in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Modesty
What are the meanings of Modesty in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Modesty in Urdu are پردہ - pardah, عاجزی - aajizi, حیا - haya, حجاب - hejaab, حلم - Hulm, غیرت - ghaerat, لحاظ - lehaaz, پاک دامنی - paak daamani, انکسار - inkisaar, خاکساری - khaak saari, جھینپ - jheynp, غریبی - ghariibi, شرم - sharm and لاج - laaj. To understand how would you translate the word Modesty in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Modesty or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Modesty synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Modesty. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Modesty in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Modesty in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Modesty with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by modesty?
Meanings of modesty are پردہ - pardah, عاجزی - aajizi, حیا - haya, حجاب - hejaab, حلم - Hulm, غیرت - ghaerat, لحاظ - lehaaz, پاک دامنی - paak daamani, انکسار - inkisaar, خاکساری - khaak saari, جھینپ - jheynp, غریبی - ghariibi, شرم - sharm and لاج - laaj
Whats the definition of modesty?
Definition of the modesty are
- formality and propriety of manner
- freedom from vanity or conceit
What is the synonym of modesty?
Synonym of word modesty are membrane, supplication, shyness, diffidence, graveness, zealless, consideration, innocence, eyelid, submissiveness
What are the idioms with the word modesty?
Here are the idioms with the word modesty in them.
- The modesty will be the ruin of you
What are the idioms related to modesty?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word modesty.
- There is god's poor and the devil's poor the first from providence other from vice
- Blushing is virtue's colour
- Every vice hath its cloack
- Humility is the foundation of all virtues
- Lose face
What are the quotes with word modesty?
Here are the quotes with the word modesty in them
- No sex, age, or condition is above or below the absolute necessity of modesty but without it one vastly beneath the rank of man. — Bruce Barton
- When virtue and modesty enlighten her charms, the lustre of a beautiful woman is brighter than the stars of heaven, and the influence of her power it is in vain to resist. — Akhenaton
- There are no better cosmetics than a severe temperance and purity, modesty and humility, a gracious temper and calmness of spirit and there is no true beauty without the signatures of these graces in the very countenance. — Arthur Helps
- Nothing can atone for the lack of modesty without which beauty is ungraceful and wit detestable. — Richard Steele