Constraint meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Constraint.
- (noun) : the act of constraining; the threat or use of force to control the thoughts or behavior of others
- (noun) : the state of being physically constrained
- (noun) : a device that retards something's motion
And so when I moved to IBM, I moved because I thought I could apply technology. I didn't actually have to do my engineer - I was an electrical engineer, but I could apply it. And that was when I changed. And when I got there, though, I have to say, at the time, I really never felt there was a constraint about being a woman. I really did not.
More words related to the meanings of Constraint
More words from Urdu related to Constraint
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Constraint meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عاجزیروکنے کا عملبستروکثروتسہاگہبے دادضرورتتجویزبچاؤنمو کو روکنابندکرائے پر یا پٹے پر دینااختراعبھیتڈاٹتوڑاضطرارنااہلیتروڑاہونے دینادغدغارکاوٹ بننازنبورسختیتاکیدہاتھامر عارضکٹہرااجزاۓ ترکیبیعاجزچار دیواریمورچہقینچیجوڑخرافتحکمرانیچھوڑنایتیمیمزاحمتہرجٹکرانادباؤ ڈالنادھمکیتغیانضرورینقشہ بناناگھیرنارفعآنکڑا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Constraint
What are the meanings of Constraint in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Constraint in Urdu are دباؤ - dabaa o, مجبوری - majbuuri, روک - rok, بندش - bandish and اضطرار - izteraar. To understand how would you translate the word Constraint in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Constraint or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Constraint synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Constraint. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Constraint in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Constraint in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Constraint with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by constraint?
Meanings of constraint are دباؤ - dabaa o, مجبوری - majbuuri, روک - rok, بندش - bandish and اضطرار - izteraar
Whats the definition of constraint?
Definition of the constraint are
- the act of constraining; the threat or use of force to control the thoughts or behavior of others
- the state of being physically constrained
- a device that retards something's motion
What is the synonym of constraint?
Synonym of word constraint are pressurised, compulsion, disbudding, stibine, compulse, dowser, downbear, let, plan, unwieldiness
What are the idioms related to constraint?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word constraint.
- An act done against my will is not my act
- The mind loves free space
- He that measures not himself is measure
- Neither can a stream stay its course nor the fleeting hour
- Rest on one's oars
What are the quotes with word constraint?
Here is the quote with the word constraint in them
- And so when I moved to IBM, I moved because I thought I could apply technology. I didn't actually have to do my engineer - I was an electrical engineer, but I could apply it. And that was when I changed. And when I got there, though, I have to say, at the time, I really never felt there was a constraint about being a woman. I really did not. — Ginni Rometty