Pressure meanings in Urdu
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Pressure.
- (verb) : exert pressure on someone through threats
- (noun) : the pressure exerted by the atmosphere
- (noun) : the state of demanding notice or attention
- (noun) : a force that compels
- (noun) : the somatic sensation that results from applying force to an area of skin
- (noun) : an oppressive condition of physical or mental or social or economic distress
- (verb) : to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means
- (noun) : the force applied to a unit area of surface; measured in pascals (SI unit) or in dynes (cgs unit)
- (noun) : the act of pressing; the exertion of pressure
By 2050, the Australian population is expected to grow from 22 million to 36 million. That increase alone will put huge pressure on our towns and our cities. We will need more homes, more roads, more rail lines, more hospitals, more schools, just to accommodate so many Australians.
More words related to the meanings of Pressure
More words from Urdu related to Pressure
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pressure meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
طمطراقکم زوریتندیآفتناقابلیتناگَہانی ضَرب يا وَقُوعہکٹر پنقوت رفتاردکھبھاگ دوڑلحنجولانیچٹکیاختیارقوت دماغیپوری طاقت والاگرانیدباٴوآزاروثوقضددباؤاکڑلازمشرمتاثر کرنادرشتیسخت گیریدھمکیجانقبضہبھینچناسکتبڑاانداززور لگانادھکیلچڑ چڑا پنپائیداریزور طبیعتبسرفعقیادتمبدہ الحرکتمجبوریتشَددجمودغضببے داداندھکاری ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Pressure
What are the meanings of Pressure in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pressure in Urdu are دباؤ - dabaa o, سختی - sakhti, مجبوری - majbuuri and زور - zor. To understand how would you translate the word Pressure in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pressure or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pressure synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pressure. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pressure in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pressure in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pressure with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pressure?
Meanings of pressure are دباؤ - dabaa o, سختی - sakhti, مجبوری - majbuuri and زور - zor
Whats the definition of pressure?
Definition of the pressure are
- exert pressure on someone through threats
- the pressure exerted by the atmosphere
- the state of demanding notice or attention
- a force that compels
- the somatic sensation that results from applying force to an area of skin
- an oppressive condition of physical or mental or social or economic distress
- to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means
- the force applied to a unit area of surface; measured in pascals (SI unit) or in dynes (cgs unit)
- the act of pressing; the exertion of pressure
What is the synonym of pressure?
Synonym of word pressure are overbrows, exergue, rigidity, helplessness, inexertion, supersedure, zap, strainings, sterns, energy
What are the idioms related to pressure?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pressure.
- An act done against my will is not my act
- A blunt wedge will do it where sometimes a sharp axe will not
- A civil danial is better than a rude grant
- Flies are easier caught with honey than with vinegar
- Pin one down
What are the quotes with word pressure?
Here are the quotes with the word pressure in them
- He who is of calm and happy nature will hardly feel the pressure of age, but to him who is of an opposite disposition youth and age are equally a burden. — Plato
- I think the greatest amount of pressure is the pressure I place on myself. So in a way I chose to be alone. — Cathy Freeman
- By 2050, the Australian population is expected to grow from 22 million to 36 million. That increase alone will put huge pressure on our towns and our cities. We will need more homes, more roads, more rail lines, more hospitals, more schools, just to accommodate so many Australians. — Kevin Rudd
- Well, when you're the youngest of five, parents kind of lose interest more and more through the children. I think my eldest brother was under loads of pressure to do something amazing with his life, but by the time I came around they were like, 'Well, let's hope he doesn't kill a guy.' — Chris O'Dowd