Lest meanings in Urdu
Lest meanings in Urdu are خدا نخواستہ, با صورت, کہیں, کہیں ایسا نہ ہو, دورپار, شیطان کے کان بہرے, ایسا نہ ہو, خدانخواستہ, مبادا Lest in Urdu. More meanings of lest, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Art is the most beautiful deception of all. And although people try to incorporate the everyday events of life in it, we must hope that it will remain a deception lest it become a utilitarian thing, sad as a factory.
More words from Urdu related to Lest
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lest meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Lest in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Lest
What are the meanings of Lest in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lest in Urdu are خدا نخواستہ - khuda na khwaastah, کہیں - kahiin and مبادا - mubaada. To understand how would you translate the word Lest in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lest or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lest synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lest. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lest in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lest in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lest with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lest?
Meanings of lest are خدا نخواستہ - khuda na khwaastah, کہیں - kahiin and مبادا - mubaada
Whats the definition of lest?
Definition of the lest are
What is the synonym of lest?
Synonym of word lest are zooks, behither, someplace, cither, somewhere, anywhere, wheresoever, evagations, though
What are the idioms with the word lest?
Here are the idioms with the word lest in them.
- Endure this evil lest a worse come up on you
- Keep not ill company lest you increase the number
- Look not too high lest a chip fall in your eye
What are the idioms related to lest?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lest.
- Change of fortune is the lot of life
- To row one way and look another
- Appearances are often deceitful
- At any hand
- At least
What are the quotes with word lest?
Here are the quotes with the word lest in them
- Art is the most beautiful deception of all. And although people try to incorporate the everyday events of life in it, we must hope that it will remain a deception lest it become a utilitarian thing, sad as a factory. — Claude Debussy
- She gave up beauty in her tender youth, gave all her hope and joy and pleasant ways she covered up her eyes lest they should gaze on vanity, and chose the bitter truth. — Christina Rossetti
- Have the courage to face a difficulty lest it kick you harder than you bargain for. — Stanislaus I
- Do not fear lest you should meditate too much upon Him and speak of Him in an unworthy way, providing you are led by faith. Do not fear lest you should entertain false opinions of Him so long as they are in conformity with the notion of the infinitely perfect Being. — Nicolas Malebranche