Luxury meanings in Urdu
Luxury meanings in Urdu are تکلف, ٹھاٹ, نازونعم, عیش پسندی, تعیش, عیش و عشرت, بھوک بلاس, شہوت پرستی, عیاشی, عیش, نفس پرستی, رنگ رس Luxury in Urdu. More meanings of luxury, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Luxury.
- (noun) : something that is an indulgence rather than a necessity
- (noun) : wealth as evidenced by sumptuous living
- (noun) : the quality possessed by something that is excessively expensive
We have entered an age in which education is not just a luxury permitting some men an advantage over others. It has become a necessity without which a person is defenseless in this complex, industrialized society. We have truly entered the century of the educated man.
More words related to the meanings of Luxury
More words from Urdu related to Luxury
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Luxury meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فرحترضاباغ باغ کردیناہلڑوضع داریعیش و عشرتموججسمانی لذتوں کا غلبہادب قاعدہطبعرعایتانسباططرزرنڈی بازیبوس و کنارفسق وفجورذوقرنگینیمسرتسرشتشادمانیرغبتشادمان کرناآوارگیلطف اندوزینفس امارہآداب مجلس یا صحبتعیش و نشاطلامذہبیتخوش وخرم ہوناآشوبعیاشیادھماخلاصفجورعشرتٹھاٹخوش کرناخرمینعیمفرحبدکاریسرورشہوانیتمدااتخوش دلیشوخیخرسند ہونافسادزناکاری ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Luxury
What are the meanings of Luxury in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Luxury in Urdu are عیش پسندی - aesh pasndi, عیش - aesh, عیش و عشرت - aesh o ishrat, نفس پرستی - nafs parasti, شہوت پرستی - shaehwat parasti, تکلف - takalluf, عیاشی - aiyaashi, رنگ رس and ٹھاٹ - thaat. To understand how would you translate the word Luxury in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Luxury or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Luxury synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Luxury. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Luxury in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Luxury in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Luxury with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by luxury?
Meanings of luxury are عیش پسندی - aesh pasndi, عیش - aesh, عیش و عشرت - aesh o ishrat, نفس پرستی - nafs parasti, شہوت پرستی - shaehwat parasti, تکلف - takalluf, عیاشی - aiyaashi, رنگ رس and ٹھاٹ - thaat
Whats the definition of luxury?
Definition of the luxury are
- something that is an indulgence rather than a necessity
- wealth as evidenced by sumptuous living
- the quality possessed by something that is excessively expensive
What is the synonym of luxury?
Synonym of word luxury are indulgence, pleasure, sesquipedalism, enjoyment, luxuriety, delight, joy, luxes, sensuality, debauchery
What are the idioms related to luxury?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word luxury.
- Diseases are the interest of pleasure
- Eat to live but do not live to eat
- Nature never meant us for play and pleasure
- Dinty maketh dearth
- Heart to heart
What are the quotes with word luxury?
Here are the quotes with the word luxury in them
- We have entered an age in which education is not just a luxury permitting some men an advantage over others. It has become a necessity without which a person is defenseless in this complex, industrialized society. We have truly entered the century of the educated man. — Lyndon B.Johnson
- For the first time, I lived alone... in a luxury apartment on Sunset Strip. For a few days I loved the idea, but I got lonely and restless. — Patty Duke
- It's an amazing luxury to say I'm 31 years old and I'm gonna take a year off. That's pretty amazing. — Sarah McLachlan
- Anger is an expensive luxury in which only men of certain income can indulge. — George William Curtis