Riot meanings in Urdu
Riot meanings in Urdu are ہنگامہ, آشوب, فساد برپا کرنا, تلاطم, شغب, فتور, ادھم, فتنہ, عیاشی, ہلڑ, لوٹنا, طوفان, فساد Riot in Urdu. More meanings of riot, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Riot.
- (noun) : a wild gathering involving excessive drinking and promiscuity
- (noun) : a joke that seems extremely funny
- (noun) : a public act of violence by an unruly mob
- (noun) : a state of disorder involving group violence
- (verb) : engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking
- (verb) : take part in a riot; disturb the public peace by engaging in a riot
More words related to the meanings of Riot
More words from Urdu related to Riot
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Riot meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پھیرگندا کرناجھوٹدھکم پیلخوفزدہ ہوناشاخسانہرولابرااحتراقبیمعیشچپو چلاناجَعلیہبل بلبلاتوبہ دھاڑ مچانالبریزیچخواپس آناحشرلوٹ مار کرناہوا و ہوسجھگڑاکاٹ پھانسچوٹ کسنالوٹہڑ بونگبحث کرناغصبتصادمانتشارچلاناوحشتجھگڑنااَن بَنگناہ گاریاچھلنابدذاتیدہشتفوں فانچارہبغاوتخرابیتحریصجھوٹ بولناتانتاتیجغارت کرنامٹناشرارت انگیزیاختلاف ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Riot
What are the meanings of Riot in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Riot in Urdu are ہنگامہ - hangaamah, لوٹنا - luutna, تلاطم - talaatum, طوفان - tuufaan, فتنہ - fitnah, آشوب - aashob, فساد - fasaad, ادھم - udham, ہلڑ - hullar, شغب - shaghab, عیاشی - aiyaashi, فتور - futuur and فساد برپا کرنا - fasaad barpa karna. To understand how would you translate the word Riot in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Riot or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Riot synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Riot. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Riot in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Riot in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Riot with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by riot?
Meanings of riot are ہنگامہ - hangaamah, لوٹنا - luutna, تلاطم - talaatum, طوفان - tuufaan, فتنہ - fitnah, آشوب - aashob, فساد - fasaad, ادھم - udham, ہلڑ - hullar, شغب - shaghab, عیاشی - aiyaashi, فتور - futuur and فساد برپا کرنا - fasaad barpa karna
Whats the definition of riot?
Definition of the riot are
- a wild gathering involving excessive drinking and promiscuity
- a joke that seems extremely funny
- a public act of violence by an unruly mob
- a state of disorder involving group violence
- engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking
- take part in a riot; disturb the public peace by engaging in a riot
What is the synonym of riot?
Synonym of word riot are uproar, lie, storm, tornillo, mischievousness, clamour, disturbance, rifle, rabblement, storming
What are the idioms related to riot?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word riot.
- After a storm comes a calm
- The good seaman is known in bad weather
- War of elements
- Red rag
- To lead a cat and dog life
What are the quotes with word riot?
Here are the quotes with the word riot in them
- It seems as if an age of genius must be succeeded by an age of endeavour riot and extravagance by cleanliness and hard work. — Virginia Woolf
- I'd just turned 50, weighed 285, and my doctor had read me the riot act about my health. — Daniel Baldwin
- I wouldn't attach too much importance to these student riots. I remember when I was a student at the Sorbonne in Paris, I used to go out and riot occasionally. — John Foster Dulles
- You can't just lecture the poor that they shouldn't riot or go to extremes. You have to make the means of legal redress available. — Harold H. Greene