Macula meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Macula.
- (noun) : a small yellowish central area of the retina that is rich in cones and that mediates clear detailed vision
- (noun) : a patch of skin that is discolored but not usually elevated; caused by various diseases
- (noun) : a cooler darker spot appearing periodically on the sun's photosphere; associated with a strong magnetic field
More words related to the meanings of Macula
More words from Urdu related to Macula
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Macula meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نشان لگناٹوٹپھٹکیکپڑوں کو کلف دینے والاچرکابدن پر گُومڑ یا رسولیسوگچکنا پن دور یا کم کرنانقشددوڑامساداغِ زَخَمرنکسردھبہ لگاناکوفتلوسداغنابلاچنھ لگانابدنام کرناافتادمسخ کرنانقصانبے عزت کرناکلفنشاستہبھرناکربدھات وغیرہ کا ماند پڑناسراغداغخالمذمتکھرونچجھائیچکمابدنامیملالآباثرحادثہنشان لگانابٹا لگاناگلہارفضیحتافسوسچھوتساننا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Macula
What are the meanings of Macula in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Macula in Urdu are داغ - daagh, خال - khaal and کلف - kalaf. To understand how would you translate the word Macula in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Macula or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Macula synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Macula. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Macula in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Macula in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Macula with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by macula?
Meanings of macula are داغ - daagh, خال - khaal and کلف - kalaf
Whats the definition of macula?
Definition of the macula are
- a small yellowish central area of the retina that is rich in cones and that mediates clear detailed vision
- a patch of skin that is discolored but not usually elevated; caused by various diseases
- a cooler darker spot appearing periodically on the sun's photosphere; associated with a strong magnetic field
What is the synonym of macula?
Synonym of word macula are infamy, stainers, blotch, grief, scarring, calamity, molalities, brand, blemishes, botch
What are the idioms related to macula?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word macula.
- By no art can chastity be repaired when one injured
- Chastity once tarnished can be restored by no art
- Poverty that great reproach bids us do or suffer anything
- Rich men have no faults