Calamity meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Calamity.
- (noun) : an event resulting in great loss and misfortune
He who knows no hardships will know no hardihood. He who faces no calamity will need no courage. Mysterious though it is, the characteristics in human nature which we love best grow in a soil with a strong mixture of troubles.
More words related to the meanings of Calamity
More words from Urdu related to Calamity
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Calamity meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خطاچوٹ پہنچاناحیرتزشتبیرہوا چلناخللضرر رساںخفگیدھچکہڈنڈبہ خرابیساننابھولنیستیتوہین کرنابرا عملکشمکشدکھی کرناڈپٹحادثہدھکیلغصّے یا غصب کا اظہارتیزیپخوقوعناگوارغُصّے میں بھرا ھوناٹھکانے لگانے کا عملچھوتٹھوکرسراغاذّیت دیناکوفتمیلانچرکہسبب یا کارن ہوناعسیانبری طرح سےبلا مارناکھمبامقدمہآزردہ کرناجھگڑااُڑا لے جاناگردش طالعگھٹنجھنکارنا جھگڑا کرنادوشحق تلفی ...
Idioms with the word Calamity in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Calamity
What are the meanings of Calamity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Calamity in Urdu are مصیبت - musiibat, پاپ - paap, صدمہ - sadmah, داغ - daagh, غضب - ghazab, آفت - aafat, حادثہ - haadisah, بلا - balla, افتاد - uftaad, قہر - qahr and کم بختی - kam bakhti. To understand how would you translate the word Calamity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Calamity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Calamity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Calamity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Calamity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Calamity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Calamity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by calamity?
Meanings of calamity are مصیبت - musiibat, پاپ - paap, صدمہ - sadmah, داغ - daagh, غضب - ghazab, آفت - aafat, حادثہ - haadisah, بلا - balla, افتاد - uftaad, قہر - qahr and کم بختی - kam bakhti
Whats the definition of calamity?
Definition of the calamity are
- an event resulting in great loss and misfortune
What is the synonym of calamity?
Synonym of word calamity are affliction, crime, molality, suffering, ire, misfortune, mishap, cat, taint, calamistration
What are the idioms with the word calamity?
Here are the idioms with the word calamity in them.
- A foolish son is a calamity for the parents
- A man who is merciful to a followman a calamity remembers
What are the idioms related to calamity?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word calamity.
- Poverty that great reproach bids us do or suffer anything
- Sorrows are dry
- Hunger drives the wolf from the woods
- If property totters friends begin to waver simultaneously with it
- Misfortunes is friendless
What are the quotes with word calamity?
Here are the quotes with the word calamity in them
- A great source of calamity lies in regret and anticipation therefore a person is wise who thinks of the present alone, regardless of the past or future. — Oliver Goldsmith
- He who knows no hardships will know no hardihood. He who faces no calamity will need no courage. Mysterious though it is, the characteristics in human nature which we love best grow in a soil with a strong mixture of troubles. — Harry Emerson Fosdick
- Have the courage to be ignorant of a great number of things, in order to avoid the calamity of being ignorant of everything. — Sydney Smith
- Prohibit the taking of omens, and do away with superstitious doubts. Then, until death itself comes, no calamity need be feared. — Sun Tzu