Grief meanings in Urdu
Grief meanings in Urdu are سوگ, الم, غم, رنج, کلفت, ملال, غصہ, کوفت, کدورت, رنجش, شیون, تاسف, آنچ, بار, حزن, داغ, اندوہ, افسوس, کرب, گھن, ماتم Grief in Urdu. More meanings of grief, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Grief.
- (noun) : something that causes great unhappiness
- (noun) : intense sorrow caused by loss of a loved one (especially by death)
Animals have a much better attitude to life and death than we do. They know when their time has come. We are the ones that suffer when they pass, but it's a healing kind of grief that enables us to deal with other griefs that are not so easy to grab hold of.
More words related to the meanings of Grief
More words from Urdu related to Grief
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Grief meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پشیمانیناصافیچھیڑحیرانابتلاتبدیل کرناآہایر کھاباعثنوبتبِگڑناخواریتنفر کرناذہیناِختلافگوناچکنا پن دور یا کم کرناخُفگیآبرو بگاڑناخفتناگواریفليمپچھتناپٹسہولقرضرونا پیٹنارسائیسینکہارپشتارانقصان پہنچانااثرحدتآہ بھرناسماننفرتلہلہانااندوہعداوتخلشمضطرب ہونادل فگارپرواہابہامنشان لگانارنجشکسی کو رُسوا کرناجھنجھٹضرر ...
Idioms with the word Grief in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Grief
What are the meanings of Grief in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Grief in Urdu are داغ - daagh, غم - gham, کرب - karb, رنجش - ranjish, افسوس - afsos, ملال - malaal, بار - baar, الم - alam, کوفت - koft, آنچ - aanch, رنج - ranj, سوگ - sog, گھن - ghin, غصہ - ghussah, حزن - huzn, کدورت - kaduurat, اندوہ - andoh, ماتم - maatam, تاسف - taassuf, کلفت - kulfat and شیون - sheywan. To understand how would you translate the word Grief in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Grief or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Grief synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Grief. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Grief in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Grief in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Grief with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by grief?
Meanings of grief are داغ - daagh, غم - gham, کرب - karb, رنجش - ranjish, افسوس - afsos, ملال - malaal, بار - baar, الم - alam, کوفت - koft, آنچ - aanch, رنج - ranj, سوگ - sog, گھن - ghin, غصہ - ghussah, حزن - huzn, کدورت - kaduurat, اندوہ - andoh, ماتم - maatam, تاسف - taassuf, کلفت - kulfat and شیون - sheywan
Whats the definition of grief?
Definition of the grief are
- something that causes great unhappiness
- intense sorrow caused by loss of a loved one (especially by death)
What is the synonym of grief?
Synonym of word grief are stigma, infelicity, cribs, rother, wellaway, sadness, burdensomeness, dole, anguish, flame
What are the idioms with the word grief?
Here are the idioms with the word grief in them.
- Go not for every grief to the physician nor for every quarrel to the lawyer nor for every thirst to the pot
- How many causes of grief attend to a long life
- Music the fiercest grief can charm
What are the idioms related to grief?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word grief.
- Innocent have nothing to fear
- Truth fears no examination
- Riches breed care poverty is safe
- Best is cheapest
- Cheep things are rotten
What are the quotes with word grief?
Here are the quotes with the word grief in them
- If you've got to my age, you've probably had your heart broken many times. So it's not that difficult to unpack a bit of grief from some little corner of your heart and cry over it. — Emma Thompson
- Animals have a much better attitude to life and death than we do. They know when their time has come. We are the ones that suffer when they pass, but it's a healing kind of grief that enables us to deal with other griefs that are not so easy to grab hold of. — Emmylou Harris
- For me, a page of good prose is where one hears the rain and the noise of battle. It has the power to give grief or universality that lends it a youthful beauty. — John Cheever
- Going through the grief period of my dad and losing him - that was the worst thing because you know when you get that call. When you are seven, eight years old, you have that almost vision in your mind of what that's going to be like and what your going to feel like and it doesn't prepare you. — Richie Sambora