Blemish meanings in Urdu
Blemish meanings in Urdu are ٹیکا, قابلِ توجّہ نقص, کلنک, دھبہ یا خامی, عیب, کھوٹ, داغ, داغ لگنا, کلنک کا ٹیکا لگنا, بٹا لگانا, آبرو بگاڑنا, بدنام کرنا Blemish in Urdu. More meanings of blemish, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Blemish.
- (noun) : a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body)
- (verb) : mar or impair with a flaw
- (verb) : add a flaw or blemish to; make imperfect or defective
- (verb) : mar or spoil the appearance of
More words related to the meanings of Blemish
More words from Urdu related to Blemish
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Blemish meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نام خراب کرنافاجرڈھلوانی چٹانقباحتحدخواریادھرمنقطہفرو گذاشتاعراب دیناخم یازہتبدیل رنگدرزمخرب اخلاقغلطی کرنالڑکیمذمت کرناکدورتدھات وغیرہ کا ماند پڑناآگ لگناحقارتبرافجورشریراتہامافتادجرمرپٹناقصورنقشضررٹیڑھا پَنحصبہدھپڑغلط کاریاُتار نارخنہگدلانانشان لگناخالی جانا پڑناخرابیماتمآلودگیگلننگگھپلا کرناتباہپھسلانازشتداغنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Blemish
What are the meanings of Blemish in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Blemish in Urdu are بدنام کرنا - bad naam karna, داغ - daagh, ٹیکا - tiika, کھوٹ - khot, عیب - aeyb, کلنک - Clink, داغ لگنا - daagh lagna and بٹا لگانا - batta lagaana. To understand how would you translate the word Blemish in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Blemish or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Blemish synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Blemish. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Blemish in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Blemish in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Blemish with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by blemish?
Meanings of blemish are بدنام کرنا - bad naam karna, داغ - daagh, ٹیکا - tiika, کھوٹ - khot, عیب - aeyb, کلنک - Clink, داغ لگنا - daagh lagna and بٹا لگانا - batta lagaana
Whats the definition of blemish?
Definition of the blemish are
- a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body)
- mar or impair with a flaw
- add a flaw or blemish to; make imperfect or defective
- mar or spoil the appearance of
What is the synonym of blemish?
Synonym of word blemish are enfamish, stints, vaccine, vaccination, cauterization, impropriety, defilading, scar, defectiveness, disdeify
What are the idioms related to blemish?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word blemish.
- A blot is no blot until it be hit
- A common blot is held no stain
- If we had no faults we should not take so much pleasure in noticing them in others
- No one is born without fault he is best who is beset by least
- No one is born without fault; he is best who is beset by least
What are the quotes with word blemish?
Here is the quote with the word blemish in them
- To see how Christ was prophesied and described therein, consider and mark, how that the kid or lamb must be with out spot or blemish and so was Christ only of all mankind, in the sight of God and of his law. — William Tyndale