Miracle meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Miracle.
- (noun) : a marvellous event manifesting a supernatural act of a divine agent
I was given such a great gift. It's a miracle that never stops amazing me and reminding me to give thanks, every day. Having a wife and daughter gives me a lot more purpose. I was much more selfish before, but now I think about what kind of role model I'll be. I just want to be a better man.
More words related to the meanings of Miracle
More words from Urdu related to Miracle
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Miracle meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حیرَت زائیاستادیہُنربجا آوریحیرتفنجھانسااچنبھالاگپچاراترقیایک اعلٰی معیار کی پیداواراتمامجلفسوں گریعمدگیکرامتشعبدہحادثہشاہکارکردارکسب کردہ ہُنر مَندیحيرَت ميں ہوناکسبمکاریمعجزہتصرفگھسساعلماچھی یا بُریکمالبہانہنیرنگیفوق الطبیعتداؤںواقعہمعیارلیاقتفطرتفنوِلطیفہگھپلاعجیب و غریب چیزاعجازچرکافضیلتاضافی وصفکار نامہحیلہ گریحیرت زدہ ہونادھوکا دینا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Miracle
What are the meanings of Miracle in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Miracle in Urdu are کمال - kamaal, اعجاز - ejaaz, معجزہ - mojezah and نیرنگ - naerang. To understand how would you translate the word Miracle in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Miracle or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Miracle synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Miracle. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Miracle in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Miracle in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Miracle with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by miracle?
Meanings of miracle are کمال - kamaal, اعجاز - ejaaz, معجزہ - mojezah and نیرنگ - naerang
Whats the definition of miracle?
Definition of the miracle are
- a marvellous event manifesting a supernatural act of a divine agent
What is the synonym of miracle?
Synonym of word miracle are ficklest, micracle, wonderfulness, miracidium, wonderwork, perfidiousness, supernatural, loutish, prodigy, superior quality
What are the idioms related to miracle?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word miracle.
- The saint who works no miracles has few pilgrims
- A flow will have an ebb
- All things risen will fall
- Beauty without grace is a violet without smell
- Every rise hath a fall
What are the quotes with word miracle?
Here are the quotes with the word miracle in them
- In a secular age, an authentic miracle must purport to be a hoax, in order to gain credit in the world. — Angela Carter
- I was given such a great gift. It's a miracle that never stops amazing me and reminding me to give thanks, every day. Having a wife and daughter gives me a lot more purpose. I was much more selfish before, but now I think about what kind of role model I'll be. I just want to be a better man. — Jake Owen
- We will see that our new attitude toward liquor has been given to us without any thought or effort on our part. It just comes! That is the miracle of it. — William Griffith Wilson
- When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another. — Helen Keller