Deception meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Deception.
- (noun) : an illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers
- (noun) : the act of deceiving
- (noun) : a misleading falsehood
Art is the most beautiful deception of all. And although people try to incorporate the everyday events of life in it, we must hope that it will remain a deception lest it become a utilitarian thing, sad as a factory.
More words related to the meanings of Deception
More words from Urdu related to Deception
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Deception meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چوپٹاکھٹّاکرناپٹاتارچھیڑناپھرناانتظامورَھبالغلطی کرناپارہآسنچٹانموہوم یا خیالی پیکرکورکھینچناکمر بندمارنابتولابہانہفعلدھاریپھانس لینامحصول درآمد و برآمدسازشحرکت یا نقل و حرکتجتنسرگرمیخرامکرتبریشمجوڑناگھپلا کرنافرقسازش کرنااقدامپچاراتصنوعانوکھی کللیٹناجنگ زرگریتھوکدھوکا کھانے والازراعتچوکدھابادروغ گوئی کرناسیان پنچھَلدباناجھوٹ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Deception
What are the meanings of Deception in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Deception in Urdu are فریب - fareyb, چال - chaal, پٹی - patti, دھوکا - dhoka, گھپلا - ghapla, دغا - dagha, مکاری - makkaari, عیاری - aiyaari, حیلہ - hiilah, ڈھکوسلا - dhakosla, جھانسا - jhaansa and نیرنگ - naerang. To understand how would you translate the word Deception in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Deception or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Deception synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Deception. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Deception in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Deception in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Deception with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by deception?
Meanings of deception are فریب - fareyb, چال - chaal, پٹی - patti, دھوکا - dhoka, گھپلا - ghapla, دغا - dagha, مکاری - makkaari, عیاری - aiyaari, حیلہ - hiilah, ڈھکوسلا - dhakosla, جھانسا - jhaansa and نیرنگ - naerang
Whats the definition of deception?
Definition of the deception are
- an illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers
- the act of deceiving
- a misleading falsehood
What is the synonym of deception?
Synonym of word deception are fallow, gait, stripe, guile, fraud, desudation, gimme, indirection, artfulness, machination
What are the idioms related to deception?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word deception.
- Agues come on horseback but go away on foot
- Ill comes in by ells and goes out by inches
- Misfortunes come on wings and depart on foot
- Pull draw the wool over the eyes
- All my eye
What are the quotes with word deception?
Here are the quotes with the word deception in them
- Life is the art of being well deceived and in order that the deception may succeed it must be habitual and uninterrupted. — William Hazlitt
- Art is the most beautiful deception of all. And although people try to incorporate the everyday events of life in it, we must hope that it will remain a deception lest it become a utilitarian thing, sad as a factory. — Claude Debussy
- From secrecy and deception in high places, come home, America. From military spending so wasteful that it weakens our nation, come home, America. — George McGovern
- It's a sad day when the leaders of the free world engage in such deception and trickery. I voted against this unnecessary war and will continue to argue that the best way to support our troops is to bring them home. — Major R. Owens