Mum meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Mum.
- (noun) : secrecy
- (noun) : of China
- (adjective satellite) : failing to speak or communicate etc when expected to
If you love somebody, you love them. My parents had a 25-year age gap between them and my mum was the breadwinner, my dad the house husband. I'm a strong believer that a good relationship can work, whatever the situation.
More words related to the meanings of Mum
More words from Urdu related to Mum
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mum meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گونگا پنگم سمبے خَللقرارابھتکخاموش کرنامرتببے حرفسنسانجامَدتقطیرہجڑا ہواوالدہپیکھال کرنامتنوعامنقائل کرناآہستہکم گوزبان بندی کرناکم سخنسکونجآمدٹھہروشراب کی بھٹیساکت رہنابزدلساکت و صامتگونا گوںچپکاخاموش!ملا ہوامونتاچپ چاپخاموش طبیعتگونگا آدمیغیر متحرکآسودہباز رہوکشید کاریچپ لگاؤبے آہٹشرمیلاچتکبراساکنپرپُر سکُونپُر امَنساکتسکوت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Mum
What are the meanings of Mum in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mum in Urdu are خاموش - khaamosh, چپ - chup, امی - ammi and چُپ - chup. To understand how would you translate the word Mum in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mum or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mum synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mum. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mum in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mum in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mum with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mum?
Meanings of mum are خاموش - khaamosh, چپ - chup, امی - ammi and چُپ - chup
Whats the definition of mum?
Definition of the mum are
- of China
- failing to speak or communicate etc when expected to
What is the synonym of mum?
Synonym of word mum are siler, chipped, mousey, voiceless, hist, silentiary, still, composed, sile, silent
What are the idioms related to mum?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mum.
- A fool cannot be still
- Quietness is best
- Speech is silverilence is gold
- Speech is silver silence is gold
- To hold one's tongue
What are the quotes with word mum?
Here are the quotes with the word mum in them
- I was a mixture of being incredibly old for my age and incredibly backwards. I was born quite old, but then I stopped growing. I lived with my mum and dad till I was 30. — Helena Bonham Carter
- I could always sing, from a really young age, but my voice was really weird. I used to make my mum turn up the radio every day in our house. She was well into music so I got that from her. — Ellie Goulding
- If you love somebody, you love them. My parents had a 25-year age gap between them and my mum was the breadwinner, my dad the house husband. I'm a strong believer that a good relationship can work, whatever the situation. — Katherine Jenkins
- I don't know much about only children. I was the middle one of three, and if ever I was alone with mum and dad, it was a rare moment. — Elizabeth Hurley