Respect meanings in Urdu
Respect meanings in Urdu are پاس, مان, ادب, عزت کرنا, ادب کرنا, عزت, لحاظ, احترام, خیال, پت, لحاظ کرنا, پوچھ, احترام کرنا, پاس رکھنا, پگڑی, مان رکھنا, شرم, وقعت Respect in Urdu. More meanings of respect, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Respect.
- (noun) : the condition of being honored (esteemed or respected or well regarded)
- (noun) : an attitude of admiration or esteem
- (verb) : regard highly; think much of
- (noun) : behavior intended to please your parents
- (noun) : a courteous expression (by word or deed) of esteem or regard
- (noun) : courteous regard for people's feelings
- (noun) : a feeling of friendship and esteem
- (noun) : (usually preceded by in') a detail or point
More words related to the meanings of Respect
More words from Urdu related to Respect
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Respect meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سمجھقیمتادبعقل سلیماطاعتدیکھ بھالاشتہارآس پاسحشمتآدر مانمہتاریپوچذاتیپوچھریتقیاس کرنادلیل دینانگہبانیقلبمان رکھنانظر چراناتفکرگرمی داناوقاردھاکسمےخاکساریقوت اختراعرُجحاناندیشہندامتاندازہ کرنااحتیاطملتوی کرناخوش کرناتخمینہنگاہنقطہ نظرنیڑےبے اعتباریعِزت و احترام کرنانباہادبیاتپانیتنگباٹپڑوس کاتوقیر کرناجانناپیش بینی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Respect
What are the meanings of Respect in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Respect in Urdu are خیال - khayaal, ادب کرنا - adab karna, لحاظ کرنا - lehaaz karna, شرم - sharm, احترام - ehteraam, مان - maan, لحاظ - lehaaz, پاس - paas, عزت - izzat, ادب - adab, احترام کرنا - ehteraam karna, پوچھ - puuchh, وقعت - wuqat, پگڑی - pagri, عزت کرنا - izzat karna, پت - pat and مان رکھنا - maan rakhna. To understand how would you translate the word Respect in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Respect or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Respect synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Respect. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Respect in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Respect in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Respect with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by respect?
Meanings of respect are خیال - khayaal, ادب کرنا - adab karna, لحاظ کرنا - lehaaz karna, شرم - sharm, احترام - ehteraam, مان - maan, لحاظ - lehaaz, پاس - paas, عزت - izzat, ادب - adab, احترام کرنا - ehteraam karna, پوچھ - puuchh, وقعت - wuqat, پگڑی - pagri, عزت کرنا - izzat karna, پت - pat and مان رکھنا - maan rakhna
Whats the definition of respect?
Definition of the respect are
- the condition of being honored (esteemed or respected or well regarded)
- an attitude of admiration or esteem
- regard highly; think much of
- behavior intended to please your parents
- a courteous expression (by word or deed) of esteem or regard
- courteous regard for people's feelings
- a feeling of friendship and esteem
- (usually preceded by in') a detail or point
What is the synonym of respect?
Synonym of word respect are ideaed, honour, side with, pudency, awe, mamma, whim, weight, supervision, whimsy
What are the idioms related to respect?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word respect.
- Do good and care not to whom
- They may sit in the chair who have malt to sell
- Whether you recognise me or not i am your guest
- Nothing is new and nothing is true and nothing matters
- He that has teeth has no bread he that has bread has not teeth
What are the quotes with word respect?
Here are the quotes with the word respect in them
- He has a profound respect for old age. Especially when it's bottled. — Gene Fowler
- Old age adds to the respect due to virtue, but it takes nothing from the contempt inspired by vice it whitens only the hair. — Ira Gershwin
- There was no respect for youth when I was young, and now that I am old, there is no respect for age, I missed it coming and going. — J.B.Priestley
- I've an enormous respect for my mother who at the age of 39 raised three children, and I grew up with my grandmother in the household. And so it was a really strong household of women - my poor brother! It was great growing up with so many generations of women. — Cate Blanchett