Obsessed meanings in Urdu
Obsessed meanings in Urdu is پاگل Obsessed in Urdu. More meanings of obsessed, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Obsessed.
- (adjective satellite) : having or showing excessive or compulsive concern with something
- (adjective satellite) : influenced or controlled by a powerful force such as a strong emotion
I was always obsessed with being famous. I had Marilyn Monroe paper dolls as a child, and I was always obsessed with her. I've just been really driven in that direction, and none of my friends were. So, I don't know what put that bug in me at a young age.
More words related to the meanings of Obsessed
More words from Urdu related to Obsessed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Obsessed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے خودباؤلابے عقَلپگلیغُصیلادیوانہسودائگاؤدی یا احمق بناناخبطحقارتپاگَل کُتّے کا کاٹا ہُواپریشانسادہ لوحبے سَمَجھسودائی شخصکٹرخبطیعجیب شخصچوتیامجنوںناگواریذہنی توانائی سے محرومدقبیوقوفلچراحمقانہغضبناکپگلوٹگمراہبے وقوف بنانابالابُرا لگنادماغی حوالے سے کمزورآزار رسیدہدھوکا دینااناپ شناپطفلاباٴولامجنونباولاگاؤدیبے وَقُوفمخبوطخلل دماغ والاپاگلآدھا سینکا ہواجڑلربے وقوفانہحَد تَک جوشیلا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Obsessed
What are the meanings of Obsessed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Obsessed in Urdu is پاگل - paagal. To understand how would you translate the word Obsessed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Obsessed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Obsessed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Obsessed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Obsessed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Obsessed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Obsessed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by obsessed?
Meaning of obsessed is پاگل - paagal
Whats the definition of obsessed?
Definition of the obsessed are
- having or showing excessive or compulsive concern with something
- influenced or controlled by a powerful force such as a strong emotion
What is the synonym of obsessed?
Synonym of word obsessed are whacky, maddened, driveller, craziest, maniac, delirious, madded, distressed, madlings, loco
What are the idioms related to obsessed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word obsessed.
- Every insane person believes other people to be mad
- A bad hat
- A full purse makes the mouth speak
- A madman and a fool are no witness
- Go mad
What are the quotes with word obsessed?
Here are the quotes with the word obsessed in them
- I don't know why people are so obsessed with age anyway. I mean, 90 is the new 70 70 is the new 50 and 50 is the new 40 so the whole act-your-age thing? Only up to a point. — Joan Collins
- I was always obsessed with being famous. I had Marilyn Monroe paper dolls as a child, and I was always obsessed with her. I've just been really driven in that direction, and none of my friends were. So, I don't know what put that bug in me at a young age. — Holly Madison
- I have always been very obsessed with time. Time's passage makes us all very vulnerable and because we all experience it in our own way, it can make us feel very alone. — John Barton
- I don't like to produce albums. I hate producing albums, as a matter of fact, because I'm an obsessed mixer and I can't leave it alone. — David Friedman