Crazy meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Crazy.
- (noun) : someone deranged and possibly dangerous
- (adjective satellite) : foolish; totally unsound
- (adjective satellite) : intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with
- (adjective satellite) : possessed by inordinate excitement
- (adjective satellite) : bizarre or fantastic
- (adjective satellite) : affected with madness or insanity
As human beings, we need to know that we are not alone, that we are not crazy or completely out of our minds, that there are other people out there who feel as we do, live as we do, love as we do, who are like us.
More words related to the meanings of Crazy
More words from Urdu related to Crazy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Crazy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جذبے والااجڈہونَقکراہتآتش مزاجپریشانوحسیانوکھادھوکا دیناعجیب شخصان گھڑاکافرغضبناکاناپ شناپمستمخبُوط الحواسخیالیاہلیمکدردربلمزاجیدرندہ خوبد مزاجملیکشجس میں مغز کا مزہ ہوپُر جوشلٹووحشیانہبیماربے وَقُوفعظیمسنگ دلذہنی توانائی سے محرومسڑیمَجنُونکٹاضدیکندہ نا تراشمغمومپرن جوشبن مانسبُرا لگناغضب ناکدقظالمعجیبجڑمسخرہبے تربیتسفّاک ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Crazy
What are the meanings of Crazy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Crazy in Urdu are مجنون - majnuun, پاگل - paagal, وحشی - waehshi, خبطی - khabti, سودائی - Sodai, دیوانہ - diiwaana, پگلوٹ - paglot, مخبوط الحواس - makhbuut ul hawaas and پگلا - pagla. To understand how would you translate the word Crazy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Crazy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Crazy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Crazy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Crazy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Crazy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Crazy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by crazy?
Meanings of crazy are مجنون - majnuun, پاگل - paagal, وحشی - waehshi, خبطی - khabti, سودائی - Sodai, دیوانہ - diiwaana, پگلوٹ - paglot, مخبوط الحواس - makhbuut ul hawaas and پگلا - pagla
Whats the definition of crazy?
Definition of the crazy are
- someone deranged and possibly dangerous
- foolish; totally unsound
- intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with
- possessed by inordinate excitement
- bizarre or fantastic
- affected with madness or insanity
What is the synonym of crazy?
Synonym of word crazy are manic, madded, ferocious, delirious, dement, phrenitic, barbarians, queer, whacky, maniac
What are the idioms related to crazy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word crazy.
- Every insane person believes other people to be mad
- Argue at home but a mole abroad
- Even fools speak to the purpose
- Off one head
- A bad hat
What are the quotes with word crazy?
Here are the quotes with the word crazy in them
- I think it's pretty crazy to say you've been typecast at the age of 20 before you've even really started getting going. — Tom Felton
- In an age of incompetence, I've been able to last in this crazy business. I actually know how to play my ax and write a song. That's my job. — Billy Joel
- As human beings, we need to know that we are not alone, that we are not crazy or completely out of our minds, that there are other people out there who feel as we do, live as we do, love as we do, who are like us. — Billy Joel
- I've performed solo for 20 years now, but I don't do much of it, because if you only play alone, you go crazy and out of tune and play foolish music. — Steve Lacy