Wacky meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Wacky.
- (adjective satellite) : informal or slang terms for mentally irregular
- (adjective satellite) : ludicrous, foolish
More words related to the meanings of Wacky
More words from Urdu related to Wacky
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Wacky meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کافرخطبی سامورکھباولاآوارہتیزناسمجھبعیدپاگلآزار رسیدہنکماآدمیضعیف العقللٹک والاتماش بینبے ٹھکاناشہوت انگیز عَورتپگلیپاٹیکھوٹاتصور پرستدروہیشوخسرپھرابے عقَلغریبکج روفاسِقبے تکالچاضائعکھلے بندوںجُنُونیبے وقوفانہگم گشتہگناہگارخانہ بدوشی کے طورپردِيوانَہلونڈاڈانوا ڈولرندہم جنس پرستگاؤدی یا احمق بناناتیڑھابدشعارباؤ ڈنڈیہرزہ گردتنگسودائیسرگرداںذہنی توانائی سے محروم ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Wacky
What are the meanings of Wacky in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Wacky in Urdu are خبطی - khabti, سنکی - sanki, آوارہ - aawaarah, سودائ - saudaa i, پاگل - paagal and گمراہ - gum raah. To understand how would you translate the word Wacky in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Wacky or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Wacky synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Wacky. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Wacky in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Wacky in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Wacky with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by wacky?
Meanings of wacky are خبطی - khabti, سنکی - sanki, آوارہ - aawaarah, سودائ - saudaa i, پاگل - paagal and گمراہ - gum raah
Whats the definition of wacky?
Definition of the wacky are
- informal or slang terms for mentally irregular
- ludicrous, foolish
What is the synonym of wacky?
Synonym of word wacky are madman, crackers, errant, insane, nuts, whimsicalness, straggler, madbrain, deranged, reprobate
What are the idioms related to wacky?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word wacky.
- Every insane person believes other people to be mad
- A young idler an old beggar
- Knock about
- Reckless youth makes rueful age
- A bad hat
What are the quotes with word wacky?
Here are the quotes with the word wacky in them
- When people meet me, many times they're very surprised because they expect someone who is kind of wacky with seven piercings and very hip and cool and New York City, and I'm not. — Augusten Burroughs
- My mother is a special education teacher but also an artist, and my father an advertising executive. They are about as wacky as you can get without being alcoholics. — Sloane Crosley
- Being funny with a funny voice is more my comfort zone, a broader character that I try to humanize, a kind of silly or wacky persona that I try to fill in. — Hank Azaria
- I'm good at coming up with wacky characters and funny dialogue. — Marlon Wayans