Mad meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Mad.
- (adjective satellite) : affected with madness or insanity
- (adjective satellite) : roused to anger
- (adjective satellite) : very foolish
- (adjective satellite) : marked by uncontrolled excitement or emotion
Anyone who has played the game professionally, you're always taught that the ball is the most important, most precious thing, so when the ball hits the ground, it's always a mad scramble. It's amazing how many times there is a fumble, and the person who recovers it initially doesn't walk away with the ball.
|We made it yesterday||ہم نے اسے کل بنایا|
More words related to the meanings of Mad
More words from Urdu related to Mad
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mad meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کودنکوچکسڑیبے مغزگنجانپھیکیدھندلاجوذ دارحقیرحَرف جاراُوپَردورسوناضعیفروپوشیخر دماغطِفل مزاجفوقتخیلیباتونیفحشمجذوبطُرفہذاتیبتولاکج خلقپرشہوتسٹھمستغرقڈھڈودغاسادہ لوحوحشیانہکوئلتیزمدرا کا ماتلجوز دارکم درجے کانافہممخبوطکندہ نا تراشبے وقوف نالائقبڑھتالٹک والابَڑھ کَرانتہا پسندبے رحمتماش بینحیلہ بہانہٹکناسرکش ...
Idioms with the word Mad in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Mad
What are the meanings of Mad in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mad in Urdu are مست - mast, خبطی - khabti, بالا - baala, احمق - aehmaq, پاگل - paagal, مجنون - majnuun, مخبوط - makhbuut, پگلوٹ - paglot and پگلا - pagla. To understand how would you translate the word Mad in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mad or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mad synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mad. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mad in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mad in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mad with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mad?
Meanings of mad are مست - mast, خبطی - khabti, بالا - baala, احمق - aehmaq, پاگل - paagal, مجنون - majnuun, مخبوط - makhbuut, پگلوٹ - paglot and پگلا - pagla
Whats the definition of mad?
Definition of the mad are
- affected with madness or insanity
- roused to anger
- very foolish
- marked by uncontrolled excitement or emotion
What is the synonym of mad?
Synonym of word mad are lewd, madman, evasion, nerd, silly, rampant, cranky, dotty, inane, madbrain
What are the idioms with the word mad?
Here are the idioms with the word mad in them.
- A mad beast must have a sober driver
- For mad words deaf ears
- One mad action is not enough to prove a man mad
- To strive with an equal is a doubtful thing to do with a superior a mad thing with an inferior a vulgar thing
- To strive with an equal is a doubtful thing to do; with a superior a mad thing; with an inferior a vulgar thing
What are the idioms related to mad?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mad.
- Prosperity lets go the bridle
- Every insane person believes other people to be mad
- Take things as you find them
- Above one under standing
- Cheap and best
What are the quotes with word mad?
Here are the quotes with the word mad in them
- Age gives you a great sense of proportion. You can be very hard on yourself when you're younger but now I just think 'well everybody's absolutely mad and I'm doing quite well'. — Steven Morrissey
- Better mad with the rest of the world than wise alone. — Baltasar Gracian
- People like eccentrics. Therefore they will leave me alone, saying that I am a mad clown. — Vaslav Nijinsky
- Anyone who has played the game professionally, you're always taught that the ball is the most important, most precious thing, so when the ball hits the ground, it's always a mad scramble. It's amazing how many times there is a fumble, and the person who recovers it initially doesn't walk away with the ball. — Barry Sanders
How to use mad in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use mad in a sentence.
- We made it yesterday — ہم نے اسے کل بنایا