Payoff meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Payoff.
- (noun) : payment made to a person in a position of trust to corrupt his judgment
- (noun) : the final payment of a debt
- (noun) : a recompense for worthy acts or retribution for wrongdoing
- (noun) : the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property
We don't really go in for big family dinners, but Scottish people are famously confrontational. It's a cultural thing, so maybe we don't need to have them to clear the air. Also, traditional family food isn't as nice here so there's no payoff for traveling hundreds of miles.
More words related to the meanings of Payoff
More words from Urdu related to Payoff
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Payoff meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کوئی آخَری چِيزنشر کرناپھلتحفہنتیجہ بنناکنارہماحصلانجام تک پہچاناگھونس پچرکمال کاآخری فیصلہانجامسر جھکاناپارپُنتنقیححدلطفکھونٹنیستیاشدھپورا پنگت کاخیراتاجرااثرتجربہدمآرامانجام تک پہنچنایافتباریکذیلنتیجہجر مانہنیچے لانا یا گراناما حاصلعطانشر ہوناتمامسیریچھورحسناَنتمَتواتراعتبارنشانیصادر ہونانتيجہپیشکش ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Payoff
What are the meanings of Payoff in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Payoff in Urdu are انجام - anjaam and رشوت - rishwat. To understand how would you translate the word Payoff in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Payoff or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Payoff synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Payoff. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Payoff in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Payoff in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Payoff with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by payoff?
Meanings of payoff are انجام - anjaam and رشوت - rishwat
Whats the definition of payoff?
Definition of the payoff are
- payment made to a person in a position of trust to corrupt his judgment
- the final payment of a debt
- a recompense for worthy acts or retribution for wrongdoing
- the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property
What is the synonym of payoff?
Synonym of word payoff are finis, enduement, fine, renditions, effect, endues, conclusion, upshot, consequences, termination
What are the idioms related to payoff?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word payoff.
- A bribe will enter without knocking
- Grease one palms
- To grease one palm
- To grease one's palm
- To grease ones palm
What are the quotes with word payoff?
Here are the quotes with the word payoff in them
- You've got to kick fear to the side, because the payoff is huge. — Mariska Hargitay
- We don't really go in for big family dinners, but Scottish people are famously confrontational. It's a cultural thing, so maybe we don't need to have them to clear the air. Also, traditional family food isn't as nice here so there's no payoff for traveling hundreds of miles. — Denise Mina
- Like your home's closets, your financial clutter needs an overhaul every now and again, and the payoff will go far beyond the psychic satisfaction of neatening up. — Suze Orman
- Killing is the payoff of war. — Morley Safer